• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question TWRP date

Search This thread

paatha13

Jul 27, 2016
Athens
Some people on telegram have issue, what exactly yo do to flash it???
Thanks

C:\tools>fastboot flash recovery C:\tools\twrp-3.5.2_10-0-renoir-Nebrassy.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.671s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_b) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
I don't have twrp installed at all right now.
Join the telegram group if want to test the new twrp.
The one posted here is old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayman95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP makes life easier.
    Thanks in advance.
    guys, do you know when there will be TWRP for Mi 11 Lite 5G? Or maybe there's someone here who will do it?
    I've been trying to build one but I failed. I need a device tree ..so I was trying to create one from the boot.img using an automated script ..

The script fails because AIK image kitchen fails to extract the boot.img because it uses header V3 which is too new for tool

The maintainers of the tool tried it using a newer version of AIK & it extracted but it didn't create the tree successfully ..

If it had I could have used that tree to build a recovery . I'm not a pro developer but wanted to try ...

Other than that I haven't seen anything around indicating that any specific experienced dev or other is busy or intending to build one.
    So have u found out anything to create renoir tree?
    If not, I guess u may check out the alioth (Redmi K40/POCO F3) tree (as what make that tree), the alioth also use the header V3 (which is same as Pixel 5 & this renoir)
    Is there some more information about this? Has anybody tried this? Does this TWRP support Nandroid Backup?
    Touchscreen is not working after reboot recovery, you have to re flash it again via fastboot every time.
    I tried flash magisk 23 zip on PE Plus but while didn't get any error on twrp, magisk was not installed at all.
    I believe it's rom fault and not twrp I guess.

Didn't tried any other option twrp offer.

I'm care more of getting root on pe plus or see more custom rom development rather than twrp.
    It's welcome of course but not mandatory for me, after all on OnePlus 8 Pro don't have twrp for Android 11 but we have rich custom roms and development and can live without twrp.
    Some people on telegram have issue, what exactly yo do to flash it???
    Thanks

C:\tools>fastboot flash recovery C:\tools\twrp-3.5.2_10-0-renoir-Nebrassy.img
    Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.671s]
    Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_b) No such partition')
    fastboot: error: Command failed
    I don't have twrp installed at all right now.
    Join the telegram group if want to test the new twrp.
    The one posted here is old one.