TWRP Error (FAILED (Write to device failed (Invalid argument))

Search This thread

Prakharjain779

Jul 23, 2020
Same issue i am getting brother, i have ryzen 5 and same error getting and i am not able to flast twrp in my asus Zenfone max pro m1 this is the problem with ryzen 5 so don't waste your time try with your friend pc who have intel processor, even i didn't able to arrange new pc

[email protected]

Jul 3, 2016
Mumbai
Use windows 7 pc's it'll solve up the thing...

For Windows 10
Disable drive signature in advance startup (google it)
Reinstall drivers..

Note:-
RYZEN 5 3600, 3500(ALL 3RD GEN LATEST) STILL DOESN'T SUPPORT FULL ADB SUPPORT SO IF IT WORKS IT'S YOUR LUCK REST IT WONT WORK

Hydro24

Sep 17, 2016
Deleted

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I had some issues too, I solved it by disconnecting the phone, exexuting the bootloader flash command and after getting "waiting for device" plug the phone back in the computer. This was back in January with my ryzen 1st gen.
Thank you so much, it worked ! Xiaomi Mi8, and Ryzen 3600 in my PC

BUKOROLS

Nov 24, 2020
FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))

CAN SOMEONE ALSO HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR?

vxdcgKg

spockpv

Jan 2, 2021
I had the same issue on my Motorola One Action. I do realise this is not Poco, but still it might help some of you.
In my case I had to flash vbmeta_patched.img to my vbmeta partition using

Code:
sudo ./fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta_patched.img
It is a linux command - if you use windows just type it as you would usually do (without "sudo" and (probably) "./")

Now, I got the vbmeta_patched.img file from a random site concerning Motorola, so unfortunately i can't help you with your Pocos as it is probably not compatible. My advice is to try creating your own vbmeta_patched.img file using Magisk Manager (the non-root installable via .apk file). You can find tutorial here, just scroll a bit.

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts