That happened to me twice, loosing the imei.
To fix it, just restore or flash any rom you want, and follow this steps:
- Extract NON-HLOS.bin file from official ROM.
- Copy extracted NON-HLOS.bin to the adb/fastboot folder.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to PC
- In the folder with adb/fastboot tools press “Shift” key + right mouse button and select “Open command window here”.
- Enter these commands in order:Code:
Fastboot devices Fastboot.exe erase modem Fastboot.exe flash modem NON-HLOS.bin Fastboot.exe reboot
- Check your IMEI. It should be restored now.
Man if you will ever be in Poland You have best Vodka from me