• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[TWRP FLASHABLE] Latest Stock MM ROM for G4c

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
Hey guys! :)

I have created a TWRP flashable zip of latest Stock MM Rom for G4c.

ONLY FOR H525N
FIX FOR c90n -> c90

Requirements:
(1) Unlocked Bootloader
(2) TWRP

Steps:
(1) Download the ZIP here.
(2) Copy it to your phone.
(3) Reboot into TWRP.
(4) Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Cache. Swipe to Wipe.
(5) Select "Install". Select the zip file you downloaded in the first step.
(6) Swipe to flash. Wait for it to flash. It might take some time. Wipe Dalvik/Cache after you flash to avoid bootloops.
(7) Select Reboot.

You have successfully flashed MM!

If you want root, download SuperSu Flashable Zip. Reboot into TWRP. Select the SuperSu flashable zip. You have successfully rooted! :)

I will keep updating the ZIP as and when LG releases a new ROM or patch.

Last edited:

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
VT
Hey guys! :)

I have created a TWRP flashable zip of latest Stock MM Rom for G4c.

ONLY FOR H525N
FIX FOR c90n -> c90

Requirements:
(1) Unlocked Bootloader
(2) TWRP

Steps:
(1) Download the ZIP here.
(2) Copy it to your phone.
(3) Reboot into TWRP.
(4) Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Cache. Swipe to Wipe.
(5) Select "Install". Select the zip file you downloaded in the first step.
(6) Swipe to flash. Wait for it to flash. It might take some time. Wipe Dalvik/Cache after you flash to avoid bootloops.
(7) Select Reboot.

You have successfully flashed MM!

If you want root, download SuperSu Flashable Zip. Reboot into TWRP. Select the SuperSu flashable zip. You have successfully rooted! :)

I will keep updating the ZIP as and when LG releases a new ROM or patch.
Glad to see you guys look like you got everything worked out finally....Good job:good:

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
Everything is working even with root?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka
Yep guy. You can root with supersu and it survives reboot.

First, unlock your phone by flashing the aboot (it works fine now, but only if you are under lollipop n10f).

This kdz works fine, to flash with LGUp
https://lg-firmwares.com/download-file/?fileId=3354

Then install TWRP from the official thread.

Last edited:

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
You know what? I'm going to make it. I need to be on v10f to unlock bootloader and install twrp?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka
Lol, I was editing my answer. See above.

Once you have TWRP installed, you can flash the MM zip and supersu.

The rom works pretty smoothly once debloated.

Just one thing, this MM zip has a MM specific patched aboot and TWRP.

Indeed, on our phone, the LP and MM structures are completely different. So the LP patched aboot does not work on MM.
For TWRP, under LP, the phone is named c90n and in MM, it's c90. So it changes this.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

@DonOleq

Join us on Telegram. We have a small discussion group to work on LOS without spamming too much the XDA threads with WIP's.

https://t.me/joinchat/E1Fw0gyeVrsBeek3ue3xXw

LwannaCM

Nov 8, 2014
Can someone provide me with a link to flashable marshmellow zip for the h525n? The dropbox link in the thread is expired. I need the a flashable marshmellow to install lineageos.

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
Hi guys.
I just want to tell you that, thanks to you, I have been able to resuscitate my device. My LG G4c has the bootloader unlocked, it is rooted and it runs with MM. Thanks to all and, especially, to @ahmed.al, for guiding me, to @Anghirrim, for his good indications, and to @pvineeth97, for his magnificent work.
Thank you very much.
Cool and happy it worked for you. Thanks for this Nice message.

Join us on Telegram to follow-up on LOS development.

Reactions: Mondark

Dr4In

Sep 1, 2012
Hey guys, i flashed this rom from latest TWRP 3.2.1.0 but when the phone boots the led notification stays always on color red

tito_puente

Jul 2, 2008
North Rhine-Westphalia
Hey guys, i flashed this rom from latest TWRP 3.2.1.0 but when the phone boots the led notification stays always on color red
I'm about to flash a G4c in the next few days, at the moment I'm reading through the topics to do things right.

There are only some things that make me unsure of the process. One of it ist mentionend above by user @Dr4In. Maybe @Anghirrim or @pvineeth97 can say something about this problem?

The problem is also described here in the last post:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/g4c/development/rom-android-6-0-marshmallow-lg-g4c-t3314927

Dr4In

Sep 1, 2012
I'm about to flash a G4c in the next few days, at the moment I'm reading through the topics to do things right.

There are only some things that make me unsure of the process. One of it ist mentionend above by user @Dr4In. Maybe @Anghirrim or @pvineeth97 can say something about this problem?

The problem is also described here in the last post:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/g4c/development/rom-android-6-0-marshmallow-lg-g4c-t3314927
Personally i didnt find any fix for the notification red led which was 24/24 open so i went back to stock rom, the only advice i can give you is, if you install LOS make sure not to do Factory Reset from the settings, because after that the phone only booting to TWRP and if you install the rom from TWRP it wont boot its just booting into the TWRP, the only way to brake this loop is by flashing stock rom with LGUP.

In the link you mention it was my mistake about LGUP and i figure it out later.

Reactions: tito_puente

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
Personally i didnt find any fix for the notification red led which was 24/24 open so i went back to stock rom, the only advice i can give you is, if you install LOS make sure not to do Factory Reset from the settings, because after that the phone only booting to TWRP and if you install the rom from TWRP it wont boot its just booting into the TWRP, the only way to brake this loop is by flashing stock rom with LGUP.

In the link you mention it was my mistake about LGUP and i figure it out later.
The led problem have been solved at least in AEX. Don't remember for LOS 14.1.

There is a turnaround as well in order to completely disable the led. I can find it back.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone