• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP Flashable Stock Rom

Search This thread
Does anyone know where I can find a stock Rom preferably android 10 that I can flash in TWRP? I have the fastboot roms but when flashing vbmeta there is no partition choice to flash it to but the partition exists on both a and b slots after a gdisk print command. And I have no clue on how I would flash the bin files in TWRP. Also the same problem exists for bootloader and a few others just like vbmeta. I need stock because I completely screwed my A11 stock after a faulty magisk install and didn't know I couldn't install customs from A11. I've been away for a little bit and instead of doing homework I acted as if everything was the same from 10 to 11 and well...here I am. No computer access so fastboot is out of the question. Am I screwed until I have computer access? Thanks again,

Rooster

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S
Does anyone know where I can find a stock Rom preferably android 10 that I can flash in TWRP? I have the fastboot roms but when flashing vbmeta there is no partition choice to flash it to but the partition exists on both a and b slots after a gdisk print command. And I have no clue on how I would flash the bin files in TWRP. Also the same problem exists for bootloader and a few others just like vbmeta. I need stock because I completely screwed my A11 stock after a faulty magisk install and didn't know I couldn't install customs from A11. I've been away for a little bit and instead of doing homework I acted as if everything was the same from 10 to 11 and well...here I am. No computer access so fastboot is out of the question. Am I screwed until I have computer access? Thanks again,

Rooster

Hi rooster, have a look at the link below. The rom is from trusted guys who have been doing moto stuff for years. Follow the instructions, and hopefully you have a good result.

Reactions: bigrooster88
Hi rooster, have a look at the link below. The rom is from trusted guys who have been doing moto stuff for years. Follow the instructions, and hopefully you have a good result.

OK brother I just flashed the Rom following all instructions minus erase userdata, which is a step I usually take but I don't have fastboot right now, and it's still booting up has been for 2-3 minutes but it finally vibrated when I started it up so I'm expecting good things. Thanks so much....and there she is she started lol perfect timing! You have helped me so much as this is my daily now that I've lost my OnePlus.

Edit

everything seems to be working fine except for my calls. They don't come through but they show as missed and when I try to dial out it goes to call but then goes straight to call ended. Everything else is working tho.

One more thing..is there a certain process to root? When I flashed the magisk zip it sent me into a boot loop.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Rooster