• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods TWRP for Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2

Search This thread

superrama

Jan 31, 2009
Where did this come from? A brand new acct with no info just a link seem odd. Not to mention the size is larger than most twrp imgs. Can we get some more info

Last edited:

SAKUYO_KYO

Sep 23, 2021
People's Republic of China
Where did this come from? A brand new acct with no info just a link seem odd. Not to mention the size is larger than most twrp imgs. Can we get some more info
This recovery is carried from Coolapk user named 残芯。
More features can be seen there.
Please use fastboot flash boot <recovery_filename>.img instead of fastboot boot !!!!
Temporary boot is not supported is this device.

superrama

Jan 31, 2009
The link does not lead to anything useful but I was able to do my own googling using the username you provided and I did find some weibo page of a guy claiming to be a unofficial twrp creator for multiple phones. I dont speak chinese but google translate gave me enough info.

I also found a page by the same user with screenshots showing a legion pro 2

So this might be a legit twrp after all but I will let a braver soul try it out first.

SAKUYO_KYO

Sep 23, 2021
People's Republic of China
The link does not lead to anything useful but I was able to do my own googling using the username you provided and I did find some weibo page of a guy claiming to be a unofficial twrp creator for multiple phones. I dont speak chinese but google translate gave me enough info.

I also found a page by the same user with screenshots showing a legion pro 2

So this might be a legit twrp after all but I will let a braver soul try it out first.
In fact,the weibo link that you provide leads to a download-able zip file with a password.But,you must pay money to get the password.
I bought it.BUT I leak this file withont the writher's agreement.
That is why I created a all new account to post.