• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question TWRP for Oneplus 9?

Search This thread

andi_79

Feb 24, 2009
Today I tried to install twrp from this link

I have the CN version (LE2110 ) with Oxygen 11.2.9.9.LE25AA. I was able to make it unlocked but on the step where I am in the temporary TWRP I can't now browser to any files I copied before. I have no access to the SDCARD, to flash TWRP permanent.

Is there another workaround to get TWRP running on the OP9 and root it after?

thanks

Andy

andi_79

Feb 24, 2009
Great the twrp from op9 pro works perfecet. magisk and root as well. thanks very much for the great work.

Is there a way to disable the unlocked message which appears on the boot?

what happen if I lock it again? does TWRP and root work then?. Bit scary to try as yesterday I was hanging in a boot loop with trying twrp...)

thanks

andi_79

Feb 24, 2009
I unlocked the bootloader with adb fastboot flashing unlock.
what do you mean by MSM?
right now I am on stock rom with all updates, TWRP with Magisk and root.

should I look the bootloader with ad fastboot flashing lock ? Do I still have TWRP and Magisk with root running after I lock the bootloader again?

thanks

0No

Apr 20, 2021
Do not ever lock your bootloader with TWRP installed or root! It can and very likely will brick your device! You can only get rid of that message by going back to stock without root and without TWRP and then relock. You have been warned, do not even think about it 🙃

Reactions: vulfgar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do not ever lock your bootloader with TWRP installed or root! It can and very likely will brick your device! You can only get rid of that message by going back to stock without root and without TWRP and then relock. You have been warned, do not even think about it 🙃