TWRP for Redmi 10X Pro built by wzsx150

Search This thread

pys078

Dec 28, 2020
If you read the guide, you will not be inside adb debugging. You will be inside adb recovery.
They are not same.
For adb debugging you have boot succesfully your device and it is not on root.
Inside adb recovery you are root.
ok now i got it.you help me a lot dude.

pys078

Dec 28, 2020
You can repair your phone by using MiFlash Tool.

I flashed the latest 12.0.5 by using this TWRP and was stuck and booting always into recovery. But I managed to repair it using MiFlash Tool.
So how can i manage to repair it by using miflash tool? i had never used that tool.

JasontheKep

Apr 10, 2012
I am buying the Redmi 10X Pro 5G. Can someone walk me through what I need to do to get to a system rooted with Magisk with passing SafetyNet? I'm just moving to this company, have never used one of their devices before. Do I need to do anything special to unlock the bootloader?

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
I am buying the Redmi 10X Pro 5G. Can someone walk me through what I need to do to get to a system rooted with Magisk with passing SafetyNet? I'm just moving to this company, have never used one of their devices before. Do I need to do anything special to unlock the bootloader?

You can pass safetynet so easy. Here, you can see what is working for MERLIN:

:unsure: Do you need help with your MERLIN device ?
Read this FAQ: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...for-merlin-redmi-10x-4g-redmi-note-9.4225177/

Last edited:
Reactions: p233

doc_ivo

May 15, 2021
i need some help here, i followed the guide and now my phone is stuck in bootloop and i can´t access fastboot mode, or even turn it completely off. i really don´t know what went wrong here. i am on miui 12.0.2. should i have not executed the misc bin command like the guide said? i am confused.

seems like big trouble because the pc cannot connect to my phone in this state, but maybe one of you has an idea?

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
i need some help here, i followed the guide and now my phone is stuck in bootloop and i can´t access fastboot mode, or even turn it completely off. i really don´t know what went wrong here. i am on miui 12.0.2. should i have not executed the misc bin command like the guide said? i am confused.

seems like big trouble because the pc cannot connect to my phone in this state, but maybe one of you has an idea?
Does your device is frozen in a black screen?

doc_ivo

May 15, 2021
Does your device is frozen in a black screen?
nope the phone tries to power on, then i can see the redmi logo for a few seconds before it crashes and turns off (the screen goes black) and it immediately tries to power on again and the redmi logo is displayed and it crashes again and so on until the battery runs out. Basically, i cannot turn it off, i cannot go into recovery mode and i cannot go into fastboot mode.
Just an endless bootloop no matter what buttons i press.

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
nope the phone tries to power on, then i can see the redmi logo for a few seconds before it crashes and turns off (the screen goes black) and it immediately tries to power on again and the redmi logo is displayed and it crashes again and so on until the battery runs out. Basically, i cannot turn it off, i cannot go into recovery mode and i cannot go into fastboot mode.
Just an endless bootloop no matter what buttons i press.
Did you try to change the system?
Apparentely, you need to flash the whole MIUI again.

doc_ivo

May 15, 2021
Did you try to change the system?
Apparentely, you need to flash the whole MIUI again.
i don´t know what you mean that if i tried to change the system.

how would i flash the miui when i can´t even get a connection to a pc because it shuts off every few seconds

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone