• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP for Redmi Note 9

Search This thread

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Bro which version of twrp you used? You've just like mine. Same version of miui on my rn9. 12.5.1 which one are working? Could you just tell me so i can easily flash the twrp even not official or official as long as working. Thanks a lot
I suggest you to try all versions of recovery project you can.
Recovery does NOT can brick your device.
You can flash all them safely and securely.

Reactions: arham_tazwar

Run1c

Oct 7, 2021
I think Corvus rom will be good for me.. Cuz I experience a lot of lag while gaming. Plz suggest me best corvus rom for my device. And plz provide the link and instructions. plz help me bruh
GL finding a good corvus version. Im looking for roms for like 2 months, and the one i found is the best is pixel experience and miui. Others have major flaws, and others just lack functionality

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro which version of twrp you used? You've just like mine. Same version of miui on my rn9. 12.5.1 which one are working? Could you just tell me so i can easily flash the twrp even not official or official as long as working. Thanks a lot
    I suggest you to try all versions of recovery project you can.
    Recovery does NOT can brick your device.
    You can flash all them safely and securely.
    Umm.. u mean.. I can use the older versions(TWRP) for my RN9? Can't find (12.5.1.0)here.
    Yes. Older or newer.
    If it works, well very good.
    One more thing I wanna know is.....
    After flashing TWRP, I booted my phone into recovery mode. But it won't show me the menu/options in TWRP mode. It stuck there.
    So what shall I do in that case. Couldnt flash anything and rebooted to normal.(I used the older version of the twrp for my RN9). Help me man!!
    Just try another, another and another.
    As I said, recovery partition does not brick your device.
    One more thing I wanna know is.....
    After flashing TWRP, I booted my phone into recovery mode. But it won't show me the menu/options in TWRP mode. It stuck there.
    So what shall I do in that case. Couldnt flash anything and rebooted to normal.(I used the older version of the twrp for my RN9). Help me man!!
    Hello i got the same thing, but there is a exit: use adb
    simply connect your phone and do adb reboot booloader
    its better use orengefox than twrp since there is no official twrp for redmi note 9
    its better use orengefox than twrp since there is no official twrp for redmi note 9
    You choose what is better to you :)