• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A02S

Search This thread

Stalkerkhandoga

Jan 20, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A02s
Прошить через ODIN
Подходит для 10 и 11 андроид
При входе в TWRP устанавливаем multidisabler и форматируем DATA

Чтобы сделать резервную копию загрузки системных данных и т. Д. На внешнюю карту памяти, необходимо отформатировать эту карту памяти в формате exfat в twrp, предварительно скопировав необходимые файлы и папки во внутреннюю память или ПК.

Translation:
Flash through ODIN
Suitable for 10 and 11 android
When entering TWRP, install multidisabler and format DATA

To make a backup copy of loading system data, etc. to an external memory card, you need to format this memory card in exfat format in twrp, after copying the necessary files and folders to the internal memory or PC.

Attachments

• TWRP-3.5.0.tar
    26.1 MB · Views: 235
  • multidisabler-samsung-3.1.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CFKod and Kenora_I

CFKod

Прошить через ODIN

Чтобы сделать резервную копию загрузки системных данных и т. Д. На внешнюю карту памяти, необходимо отформатировать эту карту памяти в формате exfat в twrp, предварительно скопировав необходимые файлы и папки во внутреннюю память или ПК.

Translation:
Flash through ODIN

To make a backup copy of loading system data, etc. to an external memory card, you need to format this memory card in exfat format in twrp, after copying the necessary files and folders to the internal memory or PC.
Touch screen work?

Quato3

Dec 9, 2019
Hello. (sorry mi english first at all -i speak spanish).
The thing is, i rooted mi a02s with magisk and odin:
i make a boot.tar (boot.img -patched wid magisk, recovery.img, vbmeta.img) and flash with odin.. at this point everything good. sucecssfull rooted ;)
now, i want to install the twrp, i tried with odin, but the phone get stuck in a infinite loop of reboot and enter in download mode...
i reflashed te recovery.img i used to make that boot.tar, the original recovery i supose, and the phone back to life...
so, i think, maybe a have to patch that recovery.img to this works with mi "modified" image of the phone, or i dont know... the problem i think is evererywhere people show how to install twrp first, and root the phone later, and i want the reverse: i already rooted and now want to install twrp.... or maybe something about that multidisabler i have to do? i dont know. please help..

CFKod

Hello. (sorry mi english first at all -i speak spanish).
The thing is, i rooted mi a02s with magisk and odin:
i make a boot.tar (boot.img -patched wid magisk, recovery.img, vbmeta.img) and flash with odin.. at this point everything good. sucecssfull rooted ;)
now, i want to install the twrp, i tried with odin, but the phone get stuck in a infinite loop of reboot and enter in download mode...
i reflashed te recovery.img i used to make that boot.tar, the original recovery i supose, and the phone back to life...
so, i think, maybe a have to patch that recovery.img to this works with mi "modified" image of the phone, or i dont know... the problem i think is evererywhere people show how to install twrp first, and root the phone later, and i want the reverse: i already rooted and now want to install twrp.... or maybe something about that multidisabler i have to do? i dont know. please help..
I assume you are rooted via magisk AP file in Odin, which includes a patched vbmeta file already.

Download twrp from Afaneh92s Thread

extract the twrp img file from the tar.
install smartpack kernel manager
Choose backup and swipe across to recovery partition, backup your current recovery .
Copy the twrp img that you extracted to the same folder your recovery backup is stored.
Open smartpack kernel manager and go to backup ... Recovery partition. Select the twrp img and restore it.
Reboot recovery. In twrp go to terminal and type multidisabler ... Etc.. follow the guide in the OP

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Прошить через ODIN

Translation:
    Flash through ODIN