/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Remember this is in early development (alpha)
- Not Working:
- > Adb Sideloading
- > Vibration (minor issue)
- > Other Problems: Sometimes when you boot recovery touch not works and only solution is to re-flash TWRP again from Odin, this is kernel issue, we need custom kernel. I found out that in that case you can reboot with usb otg and mouse connected and twrp could start working on next reboot.
- Install Instructions
- Flash TWRP from Odin on AP Slot & Hold Volume Up + Power while flashing until TWRP appears.
- Go to Advanced > Terminal and type "multidisabler" (without quotes", then data wipe.
- Now reboot into system, after completing first setup of the device reboot into TWRP again to see if you can see the contents of your Internal Storage, you should, if yes you have successfully disabled Samsung encryption of internal storage.
- Downloads (SM-T220): https://github.com/Skorpion96/android_device_samsung_gta7lite/releases/
- Downloads (SM-T225): https://github.com/DevZillion/android_device_samsung_gta7lite/releases/tag/v0.1.0_T225
- Downloads (SM-T227): https://github.com/DevZillion/android_device_samsung_gta7lite/releases/tag/v0.0.0_T227
- Credits to me obviously for testing and recovery tree: https://github.com/Skorpion96/gta7lite_recovery
- and to https://github.com/DevZillion for helping with TWRP.
- Device Tree:https://github.com/Skorpion96/android_device_samsung_gta7lite/tree/main
- Kernel - Samsung's Stock Kernel built from source.