Development TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite SM-T220 SM-T225 SM-T227

Search This thread

zenitsu man

Jul 29, 2022
bruh i flashed the koo android 12 for my tab it is giving me black screen but not hardbricked doesnt display logo bt it gets detected by the pc

Insomniac05

Aug 31, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7
Xiaomi Mi A3
bruh i flashed the koo android 12 for my tab it is giving me black screen but not hardbricked doesnt display logo bt it gets detected by the pc
I faced something similar after flashing the hk Android 12 my tab was fine then I used the boot warning remover file and had the same issue where me tab would just show a black screen and occasionally vibrate
I left it so the battery would drain out then the next day I was able to go into the download mode and flashed the s/w again works fine now

Skorpion96

Aug 28, 2014
Palermo
I talked to zillion and seems that gsi flashing from twrp fails bcz we have to format system first, if someone wants to try and confirm we can add it to the fastboot flashing guide.

zenitsu man

Jul 29, 2022
I talked to zillion and seems that gsi flashing from twrp fails bcz we have to format system first, if someone wants to try and confirm we can add it to the fastboot flashing guide.
umm i want to say gsi flashing from twrp works without dongle you have to use twrp fastboot and adb then go back to odin mode and flash stock recovery it will ask factory reset just reset and gsi will boot

zenitsu man

Jul 29, 2022
a guy asked me private how to do this and i made guide for him

Attachments

• guide.txt
    953 bytes · Views: 38

zenitsu man

Jul 29, 2022
files used

Attachments

• recovery.tar
    37 MB · Views: 20
  • Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • TWRP_SM-T225_3.6.2_11_0.1.0.tar
    29.8 MB · Views: 14
  • vbmeta.img
    64 KB · Views: 10

Difficul

Jul 2, 2021
I can update to android 12 but performance will be worse than lineageos gsi

1660046250135.png

zenitsu man

Jul 29, 2022
my
I don't know what your problem is
problem is that i flashed android 12 of other country same model number it flashed successfully and then black screened no samsung logo but its detected by pc and is connecting disconnecting probably bootlooping i cant access odin mode without display help

Difficul

Jul 2, 2021
my

problem is that i flashed android 12 of other country same model number it flashed successfully and then black screened no samsung logo but its detected by pc and is connecting disconnecting probably bootlooping i cant access odin mode without display help
Wait so I have to flash to match each device number ?

Insomniac05

Aug 31, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7
Xiaomi Mi A3
whats the problem with mine i am indian my tab is saudi arabia i flashed korea but it didnt work
I faced a similar problem but mine was caused after I used the boot warning remover trick on the android 12 s/w
I let the battery run out of juice so my device turned off then I charged it for a bit without turning it on and when I tried going into download mode I was able to so I flashed it again and now it's fine

Top Liked Posts