Development TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite SM-T220 SM-T225 SM-T227

Search This thread

Jobudden

Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone help me with this t227U? lol i can not get oem unlocking to save my life. unfortunately its already upgraded to android 13 already. FML

Its Andropop again here is 1.tar file which will flash with odin twrp onto sm-t225-AVE1 android 11 just boot to download mode and flash but because we need a custom kernal so adb can talk from recovery to tablet do not format data otherwise you will get bootloop here is thework sd card flashes magisk but hopefully i can get a custom kernal made heres the google drive link with a custom vbmeta.tar and recovery.tar in one .tar file.

Xirurg-kor

Jun 25, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Guys help me
After installing twrp, I can not enter it. when I press pwr + vol up I get a black screen. it is possible to get out of it only with the combination pwr + vol down.
Tried to install on rooted and non-rooted firmware. TWRP in ODin is flashed without errors
T225

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
Guys help me
After installing twrp, I can not enter it. when I press pwr + vol up I get a black screen. it is possible to get out of it only with the combination pwr + vol down.
Tried to install on rooted and non-rooted firmware. TWRP in ODin is flashed without errors
T225
Uses only Odin 》flash your Firmware A11 + userdata slot with my vbmeta_disabler_twrp.tar

AFTER access TWRP look at installation guide of 1'st page. ( first time to access TWRP may founded blank page , try to press vol button.

Attachments

• udata+vbmeta-disable+twrp.tar
    29.8 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
nothing has changed: only after flashing your file, the firmware is no longer loaded.
Maybe the problem is in "kg status: checking"?
checking status is normally.
Firmware not loaded but load twrp instread. boot into recovery mode.

you try yo press vol button during blank page or not?

press power button then vol button.

Note: TWRP installation required root ,you must patched-magisk AP file or patch "boot.img.lz4" + vbmeta.img.lz4" .

if you can't installed TWRP , use "FadtbootD".

Last edited:

Xirurg-kor

Jun 25, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
checking status is normally.
Firmware not loaded but load twrp instread. boot into recovery mode.

you try yo press vol button during blank page or not?

press power button then vol button.

Note: TWRP installation required root ,you must patched-magisk AP file or patch "boot.img.lz4" + vbmeta.img.lz4" .

if you can't installed TWRP , use "FadtbootD".
yes of course I first get the root, and then I try to get twrp, but I can not enter it. Now I tried to boot into the system and enter the recovery via adb reboot recovery

But I got a black screen again, and I had to restart the tablet pwr + vol down

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
yes of course I first get the root, and then I try to get twrp, but I can not enter it. Now I tried to boot into the system and enter the recovery via adb reboot recovery

But I got a black screen again, and I had to restart the tablet pwr + vol down
try to
1.patch entire AP file with magisk v25.0 .
2.Flashing
Odin
-AP slot with AP patched
-BL. ". BL
-CSC. slot= CSC not HOme_csc
etc.
-Userdata slot. = my disable vbmeta+ twrp

when boot try yo activated black screen with press power button then vol button.

warning : you can't uses touch screen with this TWRP.

Last edited:

HisokaRyodan

Nov 10, 2011
Hey guys I also am unfortunately getting the green line, black screen error on my newly purchased t220 and was seeing if someone can help. I actually got all of the steps to work on my t225 and am running BlissOS without issue, but wanted the black 4gb version as a daily driver.

-I have the original firmware file: T220XXU1AVE1_T220ODM1AVE3_INU and am able to patch the boot rom and boot fine to stock A11 with Magisk.
-From there if I boot into Download mode and use odin to flash 'udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar' as UserDATA it will boot, come up with the "vbmeta, recovery, vbmeta" then it will ask to hit power button, then I get a green line and black screen.
-On the black screen, power+volume doesn't turn it on
-I have also tried the alternate guide given here where you load the stock firmware with magisk, then put the vbmeta_disabled_R.tar as AP which causes it to boot into recovery asking you to data reset. I have done that, done the data reset, then boot back into Download Mode and flash the TWRP under AP, but that also does the green line and black screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently am trying your suggestion of extracting the whole contents of the AP file, and tar'ing it back up. Then patching that whole AP.tar with Magisk, followed by flashing:
BL - stock BL
AP - patched AP file
CSC - CSC
Home - udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar

I will report back with my findings

Update:
-Using the full AP file has the same black screen but now there is no green line, just a black screen. Still have to turn it off via Power + Volume Down

Last edited:

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
Hey guys I also am unfortunately getting the green line, black screen error on my newly purchased t220 and was seeing if someone can help. I actually got all of the steps to work on my t225 and am running BlissOS without issue, but wanted the black 4gb version as a daily driver.

-I have the original firmware file: T220XXU1AVE1_T220ODM1AVE3_INU and am able to patch the boot rom and boot fine to stock A11 with Magisk.
-From there if I boot into Download mode and use odin to flash 'udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar' as UserDATA it will boot, come up with the "vbmeta, recovery, vbmeta" then it will ask to hit power button, then I get a green line and black screen.
-On the black screen, power+volume doesn't turn it on
-I have also tried the alternate guide given here where you load the stock firmware with magisk, then put the vbmeta_disabled_R.tar as AP which causes it to boot into recovery asking you to data reset. I have done that, done the data reset, then boot back into Download Mode and flash the TWRP under AP, but that also does the green line and black screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently am trying your suggestion of extracting the whole contents of the AP file, and tar'ing it back up. Then patching that whole AP.tar with Magisk, followed by flashing:
BL - stock BL
AP - patched AP file
CSC - CSC
Home - udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar

I will report back with my findings

Update:
-Using the full AP file has the same black screen but now there is no green line, just a black screen. Still have to turn it off via Power + Volume Down
when TWRP for 220 A11 or A13 didn't work for you then FastbootD for GSIs.

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
1. udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar' is for A11 TWRP.

2. magisk-patch file ( boot+vbmeta) + patch-recovery which i call 3in1.tar was installed at USERDATA slot of Odin Together with AP, BL, CP, CSC.

please read my tutorial.

HisokaRyodan

Nov 10, 2011
1. udata_vbmata_disabler_twrp-220.tar' is for A11 TWRP.

2. magisk-patch file ( boot+vbmeta) + patch-recovery which i call 3in1.tar was installed at USERDATA slot of Odin Together with AP, BL, CP, CSC.

please read my tutorial.
I did all of that nd like i said i did this al on my t225 withut issue, i was just asking because on my t225 i used the original 3in1 and tried the t220 when i got this tablet, but since you said "a11 or a13" i just wanted to make sure i wasn't supose to be on a13 before flashing that.

I am just going to chalk it up to not working on my tablet for whatever reason.

killerlearner

May 4, 2020
@tom.android @HisokaRyodan Can you tell me the method to flash twrp in t225 successfully I flashed that 3 in one zip but facing screen touch issue can't even unlock twrp. If I can't unlock it then what's the use of it how can I flash anything or go in to advanced to type cmd given in first page 🤔

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
@tom.android @HisokaRyodan Can you tell me the method to flash twrp in t225 successfully I flashed that 3 in one zip but facing screen touch issue can't even unlock twrp. If I can't unlock it then what's the use of it how can I flash anything or go in to advanced to type cmd given in first page 🤔
TWRP itself not supported touch screen , only uses OTG mouse. If you want to install GSI then go on with fastbootD ( patch stock recovery)

Top Liked Posts