• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question TWRP for Samsung M62?

Search This thread

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Mate 20 X
ASUS ROG Phone 3
This is definitely not a recommendation or guide and chances of success are low, but If you're adventures and 200% sure you know & have what's required for flashing the device back from a bootloop/soft-brick if things go wrong, you can experiment booting into TWRP with one of the unofficial TWRP versions that comes closest to and matches how Recovery is setup on this device and see if you have luck, then do a permanent install if you find one that works. If not and in general - better not going this route and wait until someone makes & test a proper version for this specific model.

jnvl_wolf

Sep 17, 2021
Samsung Galaxy F62
This is definitely not a recommendation or guide and chances of success are low, but If you're adventures and 200% sure you know & have what's required for flashing the device back from a bootloop/soft-brick if things go wrong, you can experiment booting into TWRP with one of the unofficial TWRP versions that comes closest to and matches how Recovery is setup on this device and see if you have luck, then do a permanent install if you find one that works. If not and in general - better not going this route and wait until someone makes & test a proper version for this specific model.
Thanks for the answer. I prefer not to risk it and wait for the official. I would like to use gcam on this phone but so far I haven't found one that works