• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP FOR STOCK OFFICIAL[3.3.1] [OREO][PIE]

Search This thread

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/
This recovery under no circumstances is developed by me. All the credit goes to @Captain_Throwback , for his patience in clearing out the issues that we had faced. We should be thankful to @vache also for working out on this device when all of our hope is lost.

INFORMATION:

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which are functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when flashing, installing or rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
Read more about TWRP here: about twrp

BASIC WORKING REQUIREMENT FOR TWRP

• Stock International version
  • PIE Chinese Version

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Download the recovery image and place it in some folder on your desktop(where adb is installed) and open the Terminal/Command Prompt/Powershell in the said folder.
  • Connect your device to the PC and boot into the fastboot mode using H/W keys or by typing
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
  • Now, type :
Code:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX609J
fastboot flash recovery <image>

Download Link for Official Recovery]
Official Recovery

Now there is single recovery for PIE AND OREO.

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP NUBIA RED MAGIC, Device Specific App for the ZTE nubia Red Magic

Contributors
methuselah, Captain_Throwback, vache, maxwen,darkobas,kldoc
Source Code: https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_device_nubia_nx609j

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 3.3.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-04

Created 2019-09-05
Last Updated 2019-09-16

Last edited:
Reactions: ianseer

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
  • i don't have international version of the OREO. So don't ask about it now. Because so far international version is useless and OMNI ROM is working better than anything else ever did on this phone.

NOTES FOR FLASHING PIE FOR OMNI(Its not there now)
  • You can do two things on stock 8.1 version​
1.download Chinese STOCK and flash PIE from TWRP (yes its should work)
2. Use official ROM put into phone internal memory and flash from stock.update zip as usual(leads to system corrupted message)ignore it.

Last edited:

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

• If I encrypt my device, will TWRP will be able to decrypt it?
Yes, the updated version of TWRP now able to decrypt the encrypted partitions. The Stock International ROM use to encrypt data by default(don't know about Chinese) now 8.1 OREO And 9.0 PIE ROMs encrypted data can be decrypted.

• How am I supposed to root?
You can flash magisk afaik for OREO ROM. It can be rooted. But there is no way till now you can root Stock PIE AND OMNI pie. So keep an eye on OMNI thread for anything related to ROOT. Don't bother to ask @vache too as Root isn't possible for now. It isn't working.

Last edited:
Reactions: strakell

NaaVvi

Feb 17, 2021
hello, an apology but when entering the command to unlock the bootloader this will appear. can vary the key to unlock maybe? And if so, how can I know it? I would appreciate it very much if you answered me
mmd (2).png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */
    This recovery under no circumstances is developed by me. All the credit goes to @Captain_Throwback , for his patience in clearing out the issues that we had faced. We should be thankful to @vache also for working out on this device when all of our hope is lost.

INFORMATION:

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which are functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when flashing, installing or rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
    Read more about TWRP here: about twrp

BASIC WORKING REQUIREMENT FOR TWRP

• Stock International version
    • PIE Chinese Version

INSTRUCTIONS
    • Download the recovery image and place it in some folder on your desktop(where adb is installed) and open the Terminal/Command Prompt/Powershell in the said folder.
    • Connect your device to the PC and boot into the fastboot mode using H/W keys or by typing
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    • Now, type :
    Code:
    fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX609J
    fastboot flash recovery <image>

Download Link for Official Recovery]
    Official Recovery

Now there is single recovery for PIE AND OREO.

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP NUBIA RED MAGIC, Device Specific App for the ZTE nubia Red Magic

Contributors
    methuselah, Captain_Throwback, vache, maxwen,darkobas,kldoc
    Source Code: https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_device_nubia_nx609j

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-09-04

Created 2019-09-05
    Last Updated 2019-09-16
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

• If I encrypt my device, will TWRP will be able to decrypt it?
    Yes, the updated version of TWRP now able to decrypt the encrypted partitions. The Stock International ROM use to encrypt data by default(don't know about Chinese) now 8.1 OREO And 9.0 PIE ROMs encrypted data can be decrypted.

• How am I supposed to root?
    You can flash magisk afaik for OREO ROM. It can be rooted. But there is no way till now you can root Stock PIE AND OMNI pie. So keep an eye on OMNI thread for anything related to ROOT. Don't bother to ask @vache too as Root isn't possible for now. It isn't working.