[TWRP][HOW-TO]Samsung Galaxy A31 SM-A315G

Search This thread

nwhitfield86

Sep 13, 2020
Hello everyone! I have owned this phone for going on 9 months now and I have had it rooted ever since I bought my SM-A315G but have tried countless times to port TWRP or just compile it myself. The outcome is inevitably failure... So I am reaching out to the world for help and any help that is received would be a blessing

Reactions: tzahik1 and Bon7

nwhitfield86

Sep 13, 2020
Also when setting up the BoardConfig.mk file, how do you get the amounts for the variables BOARD_SUPER_PARTITION_SIZE, BOARD_GOOGLE_DYNAMIC_PARTITIONS_SIZE, BOARD_SUPER_PARTITION_ERROR_LIMIT?!?! I am lost!!

ineedroot69

• Nov 13, 2019
    Also when setting up the BoardConfig.mk file, how do you get the amounts for the variables BOARD_SUPER_PARTITION_SIZE, BOARD_GOOGLE_DYNAMIC_PARTITIONS_SIZE, BOARD_SUPER_PARTITION_ERROR_LIMIT?!?! I am lost!!
    [/QUOTE]

those thing are optional .. this is what happen if you follow a compiling guide from one source ...
    i recommend compiling TWRP without changing parameter just to make sure you have properly setup your working directory

6sxtc6

Apr 14, 2021
    Hello everyone! I have owned this phone for going on 9 months now and I have had it rooted ever since I bought my SM-A315G but have tried countless times to port TWRP or just compile it myself. The outcome is inevitably failure... So I am reaching out to the world for help and any help that is received would be a blessing
    Hey man, this is going to make me sound like a d**k and I know this is where you ask the questions, but how did you root the A315G? I'm not an expert but I got one sitting round and thought I might put it to use, starting by rooting it.

ineedroot69

• Nov 13, 2019
    compiling TWRP from source is basically 50% installing TWRP system depedencies 50% reading stack overflow troubleshooting guide 😂😂

you need to familiarize your self with terminal command like mkdir,ls,apt-get ..etc

6sxtc6

Apr 14, 2021
    compiling TWRP from source is basically 50% installing TWRP system depedencies 50% reading stack overflow troubleshooting guide 😂😂

you need to familiarize your self with terminal command like mkdir,ls,apt-get ..etc
    I'm no stranger to the Linux command line, I ran Ubuntu for nearly 5 years, but I am a stranger to rooting and flashing mobile devices.

ineedroot69

• Nov 13, 2019
    I'm no stranger to the Linux command line, I ran Ubuntu for nearly 5 years, but I am a stranger to rooting and flashing mobile devices.
    if im not misktaken i think ubuntu has pre installed adb so you can just type " man adb " or " adb -help " for it to show all the possible commands also for rooting Magisk is way togo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thread would be nice. Root, twrp.. anything
      I am hard at work right at this moment on this A31 project. Hopefully soon...
      Hey man, this is going to make me sound like a d**k and I know this is where you ask the questions, but how did you root the A315G? I'm not an expert but I got one sitting round and thought I might put it to use, starting by rooting it.
      Thread would be nice. Root, twrp.. anything
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone