[TWRP] HTC 5G Hub (RTX)

Search This thread

neg2led

Jan 15, 2010
Huawei Nexus 6P
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1S7-fMhJzD54I9abCARA1Cg
提取码:77ds
--来自百度网盘超级会员V4的分享
Thanks very much for this, I managed to recover my Telstra one from a boot loop with these, but I accidentally overwrote the inactive boot.img and now I've got mismatched vendor and modem images

do you have / would you be able to upload dumps of the other partitions from this image? I can't get HTC's server to give me a full OTA zip and I can't apply the deltas anymore :(

SnakeEYEPTY

Feb 7, 2011
Thanks very much for this, I managed to recover my Telstra one from a boot loop with these, but I accidentally overwrote the inactive boot.img and now I've got mismatched vendor and modem images

do you have / would you be able to upload dumps of the other partitions from this image? I can't get HTC's server to give me a full OTA zip and I can't apply the deltas anymore :(
can you upload the first file to mega.co?

Thanks

neg2led

Jan 15, 2010
Huawei Nexus 6P
gonna bump this very slightly and just add, if someone has a Telstra device they could upload a TWRP backup from that'd be extremely helpful as well.

I have a whole bunch of OTA zips, but it seems @diemoon98's boot.img files are pre-rooted, so I can't use them to get to an OTA-able state and I don't have a backup of the original boot.img (stupid of me, I know)

HTC support are not responding to me at all, the form on their website doesn't work, none of the email addresses I've tried work, and they won't even respond on Twitter :(

diemoon98

Aug 3, 2017
gonna bump this very slightly and just add, if someone has a Telstra device they could upload a TWRP backup from that'd be extremely helpful as well.

I have a whole bunch of OTA zips, but it seems @diemoon98's boot.img files are pre-rooted, so I can't use them to get to an OTA-able state and I don't have a backup of the original boot.img (stupid of me, I know)

HTC support are not responding to me at all, the form on their website doesn't work, none of the email addresses I've tried work, and they won't even respond on Twitter :(
In fact I have a Telstra backup of the latest system

diemoon98

Aug 3, 2017

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1urrTf_-2o7D8n4LBsbTRxw
提取码:xb0m
Here is the twrp backup of China Mobile and Telstra, you can directly change the boot part to .img to flash

SnakeEYEPTY

Feb 7, 2011
Pan Baidu is no longer taking new accounts from outside china

1660138503674.png

neg2led

Jan 15, 2010
Huawei Nexus 6P
Last edited:

diemoon98

Aug 3, 2017
Thankyou so much!

I have a Baidu Cloud account so I'll re-upload these to Mega for those who can't get to it :)

[edit]: that said, I don't have a paid baidu cloud account, so it's limited to ~1Mbps and will take 8 hours to download, but, details.
Pan Baidu is no longer taking new accounts from outside china

View attachment 5682243
OneDrive,,https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsbJBmwuGS0BgYInSzL4GcbypttlDg

Reactions: SnakeEYEPTY

diemoon98

Aug 3, 2017
Reactions: SnakeEYEPTY

benhomran

Jul 18, 2012
Hello, I try to root my device but I damage the software,

I need the FUU file or OTA sofwere of the UK version, please.

jokerttt000

Aug 28, 2022
Good afternoon,

How to enter fastboot mode to unlock bootloader? My device have only power button, no volume buttons at all.
Model 2Q6U100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In bootloader it doesn't work either

Code:
    FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
    fastboot: error: Command failed

Can you enable OEM unlocking in dev options on your device? At my device, OEM unlocking is grey color unselectable.
    I suppose the problem is in the grey OEM unlocking option.
    How to swipe HTC 5g hub from the US version to the Australian Version
    This is a thread for installing TWRP on the HTC 5G Hub

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

This twrp was made for the Sprint variant but supports the Telstra variant as well.

Download:

TWRP 3.4.0-0: Here

Steps to install TWRP
    First of all, you will be required to unlock your bootloader.
    Activate OEM Unlocking in developer settings
    Activate USB debugging in developer settings

Go to HTCDev to unlock your bootloader (Select the option at the bottom of the device list "All other supported devices")
    Follow the instructions to unlock your bootloader. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DEVICE!!!

Once you are finished unlocking the bootloader boot into the bootloader and run the following command to load twrp:
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-rtxspr.img

From twrp you can flash magisk or anything else you would like too.

Some things that are useful:

The pinhole button on the back is a vol - key so with that and the power button you can force restart or boot to recovery.

The device is A/B for partitions.

Screenshot:
    2T2TQdE.jpg

Have Fun!
    你好!你能寄给我一份系统备份的副本吗?我的设备崩溃了非常感谢!
    A new graphic tutorial, but in Chinese, you can use the translation to understand what you need。https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsbJBmwuGS0BgYInSzL4GcbypttlDg?e=P44WSP
    i got my device to boot twrp. but touchscreen doesnt work. plugging a mouse suddenly work but thats as far as it goes.
    cant install magisk as in twrp wont read my sd card or internal storage unless i do a full reset. then im back to square one again lol
    How to swipe HTC 5g hub from the US version to the Australian Version