• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP on XA2

Search This thread

eviv-bulgroz

Jun 2, 2007
Hello,

I might have bricked my phone when installing twrp-3.3.0-0-pioneer.img, as it does not start anymore.

I can only start it in flash mode of fastboot.

I tried FlashTool and EMMA without success.

Any valid suggestion is most welcome.

Thanks
Patrick

NeroBurner

Jun 28, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for the link.
Newflasher went fine.
However the reboot step put the phone in infinite loop...
Anything else I could try?
Thanks
Patrick

please provide more information, which step, what did you do, and which versions did you use?

For faster answers join the #lineageos IRC channel on freenode, always someone to help on there

eviv-bulgroz

Jun 2, 2007
please provide more information, which step, what did you do, and which versions did you use?

For faster answers join the #lineageos IRC channel on freenode, always someone to help on there

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I used: H3113_xxxx_1312-1459_50.2.A.0.379_R1B. (xxxx for localization)
When I boot the phone after newflasher completed, the display shows vertical random lines and blacks out, then vertical lines come back and so on in a looping loop...

NeroBurner

Jun 28, 2019
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I used: H3113_xxxx_1312-1459_50.2.A.0.379_R1B. (xxxx for localization)
When I boot the phone after newflasher completed, the display shows vertical random lines and blacks out, then vertical lines come back and so on in a looping loop...

you downloaded a newer firmware. Download the right version

2. Run XperiFirm, find your phone model, download a firmware with version: 50.1.A.13

eviv-bulgroz

Jun 2, 2007
Thanks for the tip.
However, XperiFirm only shows 50.2.A.0.379 for h3113.
Any direct link to the firmware?
Cheers

Last edited:

_def

Sep 15, 2019
I made the same mistake and flashed the twrp image (the lineage os guide is a bit misleading imho).

After some attempts to flash the stock rom in three different ways it somehow worked to boot TWRP temporarily again. From there on I could flash LOS. But since then booting TWRP doesn't work anymore, I forgot to flash open gapps along with LOS and wanted to catch up on that, but now I neither can boot TWRP or LOS ... I'm very confused on how to reflash the stock rom with this device, but I'm gonna try this guide now.