• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP recovery for AT&T SAMSUNG S7 Edge (SM-G935A)

Search This thread

freeop

Aug 30, 2011
US
Sorry to say that due to the bootloader v4, we are unable to use TWRP. At least for the Qualcomm US S935A phones.

But you can use Xposed if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: terrivegan

billa

Mar 30, 2006
Sorry to say that due to the bootloader v4, we are unable to use TWRP. At least for the Qualcomm US S935A phones.

Unfortunately you cannot flash a custom recovery like TWRP to bootloader v4, in fact to ANY bootloader version of the A/P/T/V/etc models based on QC chipset, since they're locked. You can however flash TWRP onto the international F/FD/etc models since those use Exynos chipsets with unlocked bootloaders.

Reactions: freeop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have a link?

Unfortunately you cannot flash a custom recovery like TWRP to bootloader v4, in fact to ANY bootloader version of the A/P/T/V/etc models based on QC chipset, since they're locked. You can however flash TWRP onto the international F/FD/etc models since those use Exynos chipsets with unlocked bootloaders.