TWRP RECOVERY FOR MICROMAX CANVAS NITRO A311

hi guys this is the recovery for our canvas nitro
it has been successfully tested on A311 but should work on a310 as well

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://d-h.st/Hy9r

how to install:
1. your phone must be already rooted
2.download mobile uncle tools
3.put the recovery file in external or internal SD card and rename it as "recovery"
4.now open mobile uncle tools and authorize the superuser request and select the option UPDATE RECOVERY
select recovery.img
5.and select yes when it asks to reboot to recovery
6.TWRP recovery is installed !
VOILA

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP RECOVERY FOR MICROMAX CANVAS NITRO A311[, Tool/Utility for the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Contributors
yogesh.kalyana

Version Information

Created 2015-03-28
Last Updated 2015-03-28

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
new delhi
Reserved

this thread is now been abandoned and is no longer in development but the work may be used for further development

no longer taken care of as i have a new device now

Last edited:
Reactions: Vp.ved

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
new delhi
Reserved

this thread is now been abandoned and is no longer in development but the work may be used for further development

no longer taken care of as i have a new device now

Last edited:

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
although twrp works well but whenver i go in recovery and then reboot into system it gives the option to fix the permission with root, fixing permission or do not fix permission doesnot do anything is it that i replaced kinguser with supersu gives this option,it happens each time when i go in recovry and reboot.....

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
new delhi
Then

although twrp works well but whenver i go in recovery and then reboot into system it gives the option to fix the permission with root, fixing permission or do not fix permission doesnot do anything is it that i replaced kinguser with supersu gives this option,it happens each time when i go in recovry and reboot.....
stay with kinguser

gknayak9

Jul 10, 2012
Sunabeda
TWRP saved my phone

Dear Yogesh
I accidentally sms rejected an international number. 3 hrs after that I switched off my phone for recharge. but when I wanted to ON it, it didn't. it restarted continuously. I thought it was a hacking. fortunately I pressed power & volume up button , TWRP appered, I factory reset the phone & my phone is saved.

Thanks a lot. TWRP is the best
gknayak9

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
new delhi
possibly it was just a system failure but still..

Dear Yogesh
I accidentally sms rejected an international number. 3 hrs after that I switched off my phone for recharge. but when I wanted to ON it, it didn't. it restarted continuously. I thought it was a hacking. fortunately I pressed power & volume up button , TWRP appered, I factory reset the phone & my phone is saved.

Thanks a lot. TWRP is the best
gknayak9
possibly it was just a system failure but still.. you are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.