• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TWRP Recovery for MIUI 12 a11 (Lancelot)

Search This thread

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
Flashed by fastboot in LANCELOTEEAGlobal_V12.0.1.0.RJCEUXM_5296a84759_11 and working perfectly.

The only thing I don't like is the nike logo. Is it possible to eliminate it in any way? xD Can you add the Spanish language in any way? Only features english and russian.

Thanks

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Flashed by fastboot in LANCELOTEEAGlobal_V12.0.1.0.RJCEUXM_5296a84759_11 and working perfectly.

The only thing I don't like is the nike logo. Is it possible to eliminate it in any way? xD Can you add the Spanish language in any way? Only features english and russian.

Thanks
I am not dev of this rom..and your mention's problem is not a big issues..

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
I am not dev of this rom..and your mention's problem is not a big issues..
I have never claimed that you are the dev of the redmi9 European Global Official ROM nor have I commented on any issues.

I have commented that the only thing I do not like is the NIKE logo when starting the recovery. And that this one, is in English and Russian only.

I asked if there or do you know any possibility of putting the Spanish language.

Always referring to recovery.

The recovery works perfect on Xiaomi Redmi 9 with the latest official Global European version (EEA).

Regards

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
I have never claimed that you are the dev of the redmi9 European Global Official ROM nor have I commented on any issues.

I have commented that the only thing I do not like is the NIKE logo when starting the recovery. And that this one, is in English and Russian only.

I asked if there or do you know any possibility of putting the Spanish language.

Always referring to recovery.

The recovery works perfect on Xiaomi Redmi 9 with the latest official Global European version (EEA).

Regards
No..they not add those language ..

Dz7

Jul 4, 2021
Atualizado por fastboot em LANCELOTEEAGlobal_V12.0.1.0.RJCEUXM_5296a84759_11 e funcionando perfeitamente.

A única coisa que não gosto é o logotipo da nike. É possível eliminá-lo de alguma forma? xD Você pode adicionar o idioma espanhol de alguma forma? Apresenta apenas inglês e russo.

Obrigado
Acesse o link, baixe e atualize-o por meio de recuperação personalizada. Se não houver recuperação, instale o zip e obtenha recovery.img. Você pode atualizá-lo via fastboot.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://mega.nz/file/cgJBjKLB#up02GhV5lg2jobOjmUSK4hebc-fIRbW254kCTk6ycJ8 [/ URL]
Does it work in global version?

Dz7

Jul 4, 2021
Go to link, downloaded and flash it via custom recovery.if no recovery install then extract the zip and you get recovery.img .you can flash it via fastboot.

Thanks
Can you teach step by step how to install via fast boot?

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
Last edited:

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Connect device in fastboot mode, Open command prompt in platform tools folder and type the following commands.

fastboot flash recovery (pbrp/twrp whatever your image name is).img

fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot reboot recovery

You can find vbmeta.img in your stock rom
Can you teach step by step how to install via fast boot?

sddhruvo

Dec 24, 2016
I'm using miui 12.0.1 android 11. Twrp install fine but whenever I'm trying to flash or wipe at very end when update partition comes I get 'failed to mount system_root/data/vendor(permission denied)'. Anyone facing this error? Any solution?

JLN97Lan

Jul 16, 2021
Redmi 9
Connect device in fastboot mode, Open command prompt in platform tools folder and type the following commands.

fastboot flash recovery (pbrp/twrp whatever your image name is).img

fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot reboot recovery

You can find vbmeta.img in your stock rom
Is flashing vbmeta necessary?

If yes I'll go and search my stock ROM haha.

Kisle

Apr 15, 2021
I cannot get it working. Unlooking was fine. And flashing recovery seems to also work fine. But when I boot to recovery with "power + volume up" It just enters to stock MIUI recovery. And idea?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to link, downloaded and flash it via custom recovery.if no recovery install then extract the zip and you get recovery.img .you can flash it via fastboot.