TWRP Recovery moto c Plus for 1g/16g eu model

Search This thread

onejay09

Mar 3, 2010
manchester
Download-TWRP-Recovery.jpg

i decided to port the Twrp Recovery from @shr!pad so thanks go to him.
i didnt want to risk flashing the 2g model recovery so i used my own kernel, the guide from shr!pad works fine,
so use his guide to flash my recovery, just make sure you get sp flash tool working before you decide to write to phone memory.
i'd advise you to back up your own recovery first if you cant do that then you shouldnt be flashing files yet.

having issues with SP Flash Tool?
make sure you load all needed files into SP Flash Tool from one folder ONLY
Here's my folder setup for download note how preloader is present along with the scatter file.
Download

Last edited:

haemXD

Feb 20, 2018
firmware

I would like to install your recovery for the moto 1c plus.
On the filehost page it says.

Download
sp flash folder.zip

for the Lenovo Motorola G4 Plus
Is that realy for the 1c? Do I have to replace the files from the Guide of shripad with these files?
Thank you anyway for porting the recovery. I wait for your answer before trying!

haemXD

Feb 20, 2018
To clarify:
My device is
Moto c plus 1G 16G
Build Number
NRD90M.07. 023

And another question:
Could you help? How could I backup my recovery?
Thank you!

haemXD

Feb 20, 2018
I couldn't wait any longer and installed your recovery with success on moto c plus 1G 16G.
Thank you!!

shfil119

Aug 7, 2020
I was finally able to install recovery for my xt1723. Thx.

But I have issue that recovery wrongly recognizes phone, aka "xamath" so moto c, not moto c plus. It makes impossible to install any ROM. Do you maybe have an idea how can it be fixed.?

TheGame455

Oct 23, 2016
San José, Misiones

But I have issue that recovery wrongly recognizes phone, aka "xamath" so moto c, not moto c plus. It makes impossible to install any ROM. Do you maybe have an idea how can it be fixed.?
Try this: https://mega.nz/file/ct0x0ThL#PlJaBCZ8ILox7pDJmYXNF5qoKN7gucs2uHPsd5j6U7Y

I repackaged the recovery.img with the correct props. I don't have this phone anymore but I still know how to port, let me know if it works!

Reactions: shfil119

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download-TWRP-Recovery.jpg

i decided to port the Twrp Recovery from @shr!pad so thanks go to him.
    i didnt want to risk flashing the 2g model recovery so i used my own kernel, the guide from shr!pad works fine,
    so use his guide to flash my recovery, just make sure you get sp flash tool working before you decide to write to phone memory.
    i'd advise you to back up your own recovery first if you cant do that then you shouldnt be flashing files yet.

having issues with SP Flash Tool?
    make sure you load all needed files into SP Flash Tool from one folder ONLY
    Here's my folder setup for download note how preloader is present along with the scatter file.
    Download

Try this: https://mega.nz/file/ct0x0ThL#PlJaBCZ8ILox7pDJmYXNF5qoKN7gucs2uHPsd5j6U7Y

I repackaged the recovery.img with the correct props. I don't have this phone anymore but I still know how to port, let me know if it works!