TWRP Recovery Not Opening

Search This thread

standingalone

Jul 25, 2022
I am using Pixel Experience as custom ROM, when update arrived I tried to install it but it freeze at starting screen of TWRP, recovery not really started, and now I am stuck in kinda bootloop, please help !!

Device : Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Code Name : whyred

TWRP version : latest (3.6.2_9-0)

NOSS8

I am using Pixel Experience as custom ROM, when update arrived I tried to install it but it freeze at starting screen of TWRP, recovery not really started, and now I am stuck in kinda bootloop, please help !!

Device : Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Code Name : whyred

TWRP version : latest (3.6.2_9-0)
try to enter in fastboot mode and flash Orangefox which is newer than the twrp.

Reactions: standingalone

SurajCr

Aug 14, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
same problem with me
after hardbrick i have installed twrp then my phone got freezed and then i somehow installed pitchblack using commands like
getvar anti
anitbrpass something
then pitchblack was installed but twrp and and ofox are not installling
device whyred

same problem with me
after hardbrick i have installed twrp then my phone got freezed and then i somehow installed pitchblack using commands like
getvar anti
anitbrpass something
then pitchblack was installed but twrp and and ofox are not installling
device whyred
Antibrpass dummy.IMG BTW..
Wow that's weird 2nd report that twrp is not working ... Khmm ..that's what I do the 1st thing after unlocking bootloader... Idk something is missing or there is new ABR .. Really weird need new whyred to test...

Enter fastboot mode, on your PC use the command "fastboot reboot", your phone should reboot, it will try to re-enter TWRP, do not allow that, try to re-enter fastboot mode, use the command "fastboot continue" and it should boot normally.

Top Liked Posts