• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TWRP][Recovery] TWRP 3.0.2 For QMobile Noir S6 / StarMobile Up Sense [ROOT]

Search This thread

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

TeamWin Touch Recovery for QMobile Noir S6

Code:
 * [U][B]Disclaimer[/B][/U]
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

CHANGELOG for 3.0.2-0:

-Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
-Add Greek translation to some builds.

Root:
Rooting instructions are on second page.

DOWNLOAD:
1) Download the S6 Recovery.zip & SP FlashTools from Downloads section.
3) Install the necessary drivers for SP Flashtool.
4) Extract SP Flash Tools Nd Recovery from the zip.
5) Turn off your phone, Make sure you've at least 60% of battery.
6) Open SP Flash Tools nd select the scatter file.
7) Click on Download button nd connect your device to your PC.
8) Pull off the cable when it shows done!

BUGS:
404! No bugs found.

SUPPORT:
Post your queries below I'll answer whenever I get time.

Please Press The Thanks Button.

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Has.007

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-11-03

Created 2016-11-03
Last Updated 2017-02-24

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-30-19-01-35.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-19-01-35.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 9,877
  • Screenshot_2016-06-30-19-01-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-19-01-45.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 9,742
  • Screenshot_20161011-015100.png
    Screenshot_20161011-015100.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 9,721

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Rooting Tutorial.

How To Root
*Install TWRP,
*Download SuperSU-v2.78.zip below & move it to your SdCard.
*Reboot to recovery, go to the Install section,
*Find the zip file nd flash it.
* Reboot nd Enjoy you've successfully rooted your Noir S6.

Cyanogenmod 13:
I've started working on Cyanogenmod 13 nd I've succesfully booted it on my S6.
Currently I'm fixing the bugs, I'll release it soon after fixing the bugs.
Stay tuned!
Cheers.

Substratum Based Rom:
See the screenshot below.

Attachments

• SuperSU-v2.78.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 3,110
  • Screenshot_20161011-015100.png
    Screenshot_20161011-015100.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown.Guy

usama_92

Aug 24, 2012
Karachi
Little help needed, whenever i flash twrp with SP flash tool and boot to recovery immediatly it will boot to twrp but then if i boot system and then go back to recovery it reverts back to stock recovery. Any workaround or solution to the problem. Or do i have to flash twrp everytime i want to use it.
I don't want to root first as i don't want to modify system and install everything systemless.

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Little help needed, whenever i flash twrp with SP flash tool and boot to recovery immediately it will boot to twrp but then if i boot system and then go back to recovery it reverts back to stock recovery. Any workaround or solution to the problem. Or do i have to flash twrp every time i want to use it.
I don't want to root first as i don't want to modify system and install everything systemless.

You can find the firmware online I got the recovery nd scatter from there.
Yes, when you flash next time just go to /system nd move the recovery-from-boot.p to anywhere safe, like your external sdcard.
I'll recommend you to root your device nd delete all the bloatware, it'll greatly improve your performance.
Lol sorry I didn't see your post earlier mention me next time.

alirazaagha

Aug 19, 2012
How is this phone for a person wanting a reliable phone with consistent performance as I think, 2 gigz of RAM is good enough. But what about the performance, battery and camera of it. Any one please??

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
How is this phone for a person wanting a reliable phone with consistent performance as I think, 2 gigz of RAM is good enough. But what about the performance, battery and camera of it. Any one please??

Well it is a pretty good phone for normal usage. People are usually complaining about PlayStore doesn't work or blah blah but that's their own fault, a factory reset fixes almost everything. Nd the cost is pretty low so I would recommend this for normal nd reliable usage. Also, checkout Noir S2 Plus, I don't have that device but everything seems pretty good on that device. Nd most importantly I could port Cyanogenmod based roms for that device. :p :good:

Reactions: alirazaagha

ztlov926

Nov 12, 2013
Manila
How To Root
*Install TWRP,

Cyanogenmod 13:
Stay tuned!
Cheers.

Substratum Based Rom:

Hi
Would this be applicable to unrooted starmobile jump hd with lollipop 5.1 rom? Can I safely use it to root sm jump hd?
Thanks

5nipp3r

Feb 3, 2017
Bro I was unable to install recovery from the sp flash tools, so I tried to install it with fastboot. After installimg recovery when the mobile reboot it stucks on qmobile logo, bootloop. It cant even go to recovery, mobile just start blinking the screen. Is there any way to fix my mobile ? Please help me bro

SibteHussain

Mar 22, 2017
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
 */

CHANGELOG for 3.0.2-0:

-Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.

Root:

DOWNLOAD:

BUGS:
404! No bugs found.

SUPPORT:

Contributors
Has.007

Version Information

Created 2016-11-03
Last Updated 2017-02-24

Bro I tried to flash the recovery but sp flash tools give an error "PMT has changed for this rom,it must be downloaded. Kindly tell me how to fix it. I have qmobile s6 plus.

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Hi
Would this be applicable to unrooted starmobile jump hd with lollipop 5.1 rom? Can I safely use it to root sm jump hd?
Thanks
Nope, StartMobile Jump Is A Different Model Nd Won't Work with This Recovery. Download CPU-Z App From Playstore Nd Send Me Screenshots from All Tabs. If I get some time I'll make one for your device.

I flashed the stock recovery to fix bootloop..
I need custom recovery for qmobile s6 plus.
You never stated before that you've QMobile S6 Plus.
Bro I tried to flash the recovery but sp flash tools give an error "PMT has changed for this rom,it must be downloaded. Kindly tell me how to fix it. I have qmobile s6 plus.
This recovery doesn't work with S6 Plus. Download your full stock firmware. Flash recovery.img from it nd it'll be fixed, if it still doesn't work then flash full firmware SP Flash Tools to fix it. Use Scatter file from your stock firmware.
For getting TWRP, upload the boot.img & recovery.img from stock firmware nd post the links here.
I'll make one for S6 Plus when I get time!

Last edited:

brav3h3ar8

Mar 1, 2014
Noir S3 recovery needed

Hi Has bro,
I have tried every method of creating,porting recovery but non of them worked,can u plz make or port recovery for me. I'm attaching stock recovery & boot.img

umairlatif34

Sep 26, 2016
Sr please port a twrp recovery for gionee p7 max , qmobile j7. These are same devices
I have ported but mount system,cache,data,protect f,protect s invalid argoment error comes.
Because i does not know how to set mount points in ramdisk/etc/recover.fstab .
Please port a recovery for my device qmobile j7 .
I'w waiting for your responce
Please port twrp recovery for my device qmobile j7, gionee p7max same devices mt6695

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
     */

CHANGELOG for 3.0.2-0:

Root:

DOWNLOAD:

BUGS:
    404! No bugs found.

SUPPORT:

Contributors
    Has.007

Version Information

Created 2016-11-03
    Last Updated 2017-02-24
    Little help needed, whenever i flash twrp with SP flash tool and boot to recovery immediately it will boot to twrp but then if i boot system and then go back to recovery it reverts back to stock recovery. Any workaround or solution to the problem. Or do i have to flash twrp every time i want to use it.

You can find the firmware online I got the recovery nd scatter from there.
    Yes, when you flash next time just go to /system nd move the recovery-from-boot.p to anywhere safe, like your external sdcard.
    I'll recommend you to root your device nd delete all the bloatware, it'll greatly improve your performance.
    Lol sorry I didn't see your post earlier mention me next time.
    Rooting Tutorial.

How To Root
    *Install TWRP,

Cyanogenmod 13:
    Stay tuned!
    Cheers.

Substratum Based Rom:

Well it is a pretty good phone for normal usage. People are usually complaining about PlayStore doesn't work or blah blah but that's their own fault, a factory reset fixes almost everything. Nd the cost is pretty low so I would recommend this for normal nd reliable usage. Also, checkout Noir S2 Plus, I don't have that device but everything seems pretty good on that device. Nd most importantly I could port Cyanogenmod based roms for that device. :p :good: