• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TWRP] Stock 9.0 Stable [V10.0.14.0][October 2019]

Search This thread

tocadiscø

Nov 26, 2017
São Paulo
i got stock rom 9.0 with aug patch and magisk, can i flash directly without lose data or i have to do a backup and make a clean install...

im waitin for a stable lineage but... it will have a big time

cnbbs

Feb 27, 2020
I have Stock 9.0 October 2019 V10.0.14.0 with twrp and magisk, and the phone just donwloaded the January ota update, it's about 1 GB, and failed to install. Can I install it? How?

Sorbus1

Jul 8, 2012

cnbbs

Feb 27, 2020
Here you can download the .zip of the latest official stock rom to install with TWRP.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 Pixel ROM using Tapatalk

Will do.

Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

So I can't install the ota updates themselves right?

Each time a new one comes out I have to download a whole rom with the update?

In that case I'll try to block the phone from checking and downloading it with the firewall.

wodgey

Jan 17, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi Note 8
After February security patch I'm unable to use my virtual host app (for applying custom hosts file, for ad blocking). I've tried x-falcon app and also "hosts go" from play store. It feels like DNS requests aren't being sent\returned.
Anyone else having issues?

wodgey

Jan 17, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi Note 8
Does anyone still run stock as their daily driver?
edit2add - the reason I ask is that I have never fully managed to have BOTH Magisk AND twrp installed and working on my phone at the same time.
I can install Magisk but lose twrp, or I can flash twrp and lose magisk.
After flashing Magisk, if I reboot to recovery, I get the "no command" stock recovery rather than twrp.

Last edited:

FrizzerACE

May 30, 2011
I want to sell my Mi A1 and I want to flash the stock and block bootloader. Need to flash a stock prior that one with Gcam patch. I'm thinking flash 8.1 stock, flash the Gcam and then do the update to the last and stay with Gcam installed. It's possible to do this with these images?

Top Liked Posts