[TWRP] Stock 9.0 Stable [V10.0.14.0][October 2019]

Search This thread

Arnav1104

May 7, 2018
Redmi K20 Pro
I flashed this ROM but in the middle of installation in twrp ROM boots and starts to bootloop..
Back to extended..
I think this is not a ROM issue ...
What can cause this Plz help..

yannis7

Sep 29, 2018
What I needed

This rom is exactly what I needed. Installation was easy without any problems, installing magisk was as easy as to press the file and now
I have stock rom (which is the best for me) rooted without erasing data in bootloader. Thank you for this rom!!! Wish to continue updating it in
the future.

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I flashed this ROM but in the middle of installation in twrp ROM boots and starts to bootloop..
Back to extended..
I think this is not a ROM issue ...
What can cause this Plz help..
Yeah, the rom flashes fine. Make sure zip isn't corrupted and detreblize your phone if it is treblized. Tho, it works fine even with treblized partitions but just in case.

Arnav1104

May 7, 2018
Redmi K20 Pro
I flashed the rom successfuly in twrp but when it starts to boot it gets stuck on Android one logo..
I waited for 20 mins it was still stuck..
I donno what's the problem ?

airidosas252

Mar 22, 2014
Šiauliai
Same problem encountered here. Im from Pixel Exp. Pie.

So solution is to lock and unlock bootloader again via pc?

No.

Just DON'T FLASH ANYTHING AFTER FLASHING THIS ROM! If you come from custom rom, make sure you are untreblized and clean as far as partitions go. Then clean flash it, let it boot, and then you can go ahead and flash anything you desire. This was discussed million times over in the forums.

Current bootloader lock/unlock procedure triggers data wipe, that's why it seems only this works in the end. Bootloader is not the culprit, but how you flash it.

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
No.

Just DON'T FLASH ANYTHING AFTER FLASHING THIS ROM! If you come from custom rom, make sure you are untreblized and clean as far as partitions go. Then clean flash it, let it boot, and then you can go ahead and flash anything you desire. This was discussed million times over in the forums.

Current bootloader lock/unlock procedure triggers data wipe, that's why it seems only this works in the end. Bootloader is not the culprit, but how you flash it.
Thank you for making my job easier. I have set such an easy installation guide already.

Reactions: airidosas252

elbi14

Nov 16, 2013
Tangerang
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Can you explain what this ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181023-000201.png
    Screenshot_20181023-000201.png
    235 KB · Views: 918

Mohnish.baker

Jan 4, 2018
Stuck on Android One Logo Please Helppppp i followed the method but nothing working for me !

Last edited:

rick1409

Dec 9, 2016
The rom is not booting, at all, coming from custom pie rom, tried flashing only the rom and nothing else, clean flash, but nothing helped. Its going into bootloop for me. Since many other faced the same issue there must be a way to flash this correctly apart from the instructions given by the OP

Top Liked Posts