TWRP Theme Metall V1.0 for Nexus 4/768x1280

Search This thread

tilo140380

Oct 14, 2012
Magdeburg
metalllogo9505.png

I have taken time to work on porting my German TWRP Theme metal for the Nexus 4 in English language.

- New button
- New slide graphics
- New folder and file graphics
- Colored checkboxes
- New radio button graphic
- New lock screen graphics

but look yourself

How to use:
1. Download the theme
2. On SD card open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
3. Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
4. Restart to recovery.

The theme supports the features from version 2.8.4.0. The theme has a resolution of 768x1280

Note: If a new menu item, button or effect added at TWRP, the theme has to be adapted and expanded to reflect the new menu item, button, or effect also appears in theme. This is related because the button / menu items, etc. are read from an xml file.

Should be used in newer versions of the theme where the new features are not yet installed, while working the theme, but the new features are not displayed.

While this is only one theme for TWRP, but I write it anyway. Use at your own risk. So neither xda-developers nor do I accept any liability for damages!

Credits:
TWRP-Team

Available for:
720x1280
Galaxy S4
Nexus 4

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 649
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 630
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 626
  • ui.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    metalllogo9505.png

I have taken time to work on porting my German TWRP Theme metal for the Nexus 4 in English language.

- New button
    - New slide graphics
    - New folder and file graphics
    - Colored checkboxes
    - New radio button graphic
    - New lock screen graphics

but look yourself

How to use:
    1. Download the theme
    2. On SD card open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
    3. Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
    4. Restart to recovery.

The theme supports the features from version 2.8.4.0. The theme has a resolution of 768x1280

Note: If a new menu item, button or effect added at TWRP, the theme has to be adapted and expanded to reflect the new menu item, button, or effect also appears in theme. This is related because the button / menu items, etc. are read from an xml file.

Should be used in newer versions of the theme where the new features are not yet installed, while working the theme, but the new features are not displayed.

While this is only one theme for TWRP, but I write it anyway. Use at your own risk. So neither xda-developers nor do I accept any liability for damages!

Credits:
    TWRP-Team

Available for:
    720x1280
    Galaxy S4
    Nexus 4