- May 7, 2015
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CHANGELOG for 3.0.0-0:
- -Completely new theme - Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- -True Terminal Emulator - Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- -Language translation - It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- -Flashing of sparse images - On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- -Adopted storage support for select devices - TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- -Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP - includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- -SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- -Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- -Update AOSP base to 6.0
- -A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
CHANGELOG for 184.108.40.206:
- -Initial ground work for software drawn keyboard (_that)
- -Fix handling of wiping internal storage on datamedia devices (xuefer)
- -Allow DataManager to set and read values from the system properties (xuefer)
- -Fix crash when taking screenshots on arm64 devices (xuefer)
- -Fix error message after an ORS script completes (Dees_Troy)
- -Fix crashes / error when creating encrypted backups (_that, Dees_Troy)
- -Add system read only option – more details below (Dees_Troy)
- -Add resize2fs and GUI option to run resize2fs (Dees_Troy)
- -Fix crash loop caused by empty lines in AOSP recovery command file (_that)
- -Prevent duplicate page overlays such as multiple lock screens (mdmower)
CHANGELOG for 220.127.116.11:
- -Fix daylight savings time rules for USA and Europe (_that)
- -Allow mulitple overlays for popup boxes (Dees_Troy)
- -Add pattern style password entry for decrypt (Tassadar)
- -Keyboard improvements (_that)
- -Update AOSP base to 5.1 (Dees_Troy)
- -Reduce theme count to 5 and rely on scaling (Dees_Troy)
- -Various scaling improvements (Dees_Troy)
- -Improved handling of resources in the GUI (_that)
- -Make scroll bar size proportional to list size (_that)
- -Allow scoll lists to render without a header (_that)
- -Make console scroll per pixel with kinetic scrolling (_that)
- -Support styles in XML to reduce XML size and improve consistentcy (Dees_Troy)
- -Various other fixes and improvements (mdmower, bigbiff, codelover, etc)
Do you wanna try ? Let's follow this tutorial..
- Download TWRP-v3.0.0-0-royss.zip
- Restart the phone and go to CWM or TWRP by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power Key.
- Install zip -> Search TWRP-v3.0.0-0-royss.zip
- Wait until the installation is complete and reboot.
But if you have not installed CWM in your device, follow this tutorial..
(you need PC/Laptop and odin to do this)
- Download TWRP-v3.0.0-0.tar.md5
- Open Odin.
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Insert TWRP-v3.0.0-0.tar.md5 to PDA.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- Wait until the flashing process is complete.
- If the recovery mode changed to be like these screenshots, then you have successfully installed TWRP.
- Can't set brightness
Special thanks to...
- CyanogenMod Team
- And you
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!
IF YOU WANNA RESHARE THIS RECOVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULES :
DON'T USE SHORTENER LINK (i.e. adfly, adfoc, etc)
Please hit the :good: Thanks button If I have helped you