Development [TWRP][UNOFFICIAL][3.6.0]POCO X3 GT / REDMI NOTE 10 PRO 5G

Search This thread
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
*/Your warranty is now void.
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or recoverys, kernels.
You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers./*

FLASHING GUIDE
you must need to unlock your bootloader
1. adb reboot bootloader
3. fastboot flash boot twrpname.img
4. fastboot reboot recovery
note! will ask a password to decrypt or to see internal storage just put the password (optional if your device have a password or pattern,pin)
5. flash magisk-v23.0.zip (optional)
6. then reboot system. done!!

INFORMATION!
- device is shipped as android 11 , and device don't have recovery partition meaning its virtual A/B its use recovery as boot check here (for more info)

NOTE FOR FLASHING!!
- If you face wifi Problem use twrp_a or twrp_b .
- If you want to root your device flash magisk already included in *.zip (Don't use official one because you will face bootloop)

DOWNLOAD
download twrp_a
download twrp_b

MAGISK FOR ROOTING
credits: to topjohnwu

DOWNLOAD MAGISK

WHAT WORKING ?
- Decryption
- flashing payload.pin / recovery rom (note! if you want to flash rom or modify your device just back up your imei please)
- fastbootd
- etc.
- for the bug just tell me.

DEVICE TREE
DEVICE KERNEL SOURCE

CREDITS
- TEAM WIN FOR RECOVERY
- TESTER'S FROM INDONESIA

- TOPJOHNWU for magisk
- @
osm0sis for the A/B installer script

BUILD BY:

t.me/myusernameiswhat @mastersenpai05)

Last edited:

symbuzzer

Feb 25, 2013
Turkey
HTC Leo
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
How to backup imei?
Is there any way to flash TWRP permanently?

"With the new TWRP 3.6.0, things will be a little different. After you temporarily boot the TWRP image using the ‘Fastboot boot’ command, you will be able to see a Flash Current TWRP in the Advanced section of custom recovery."

Is this working?

09kkthxbb

Mar 11, 2019
Hi. Thanks for the development

I have a question. Assuming that I've flashed this twrp, how do I properly backup the entire phone, I mean which one will be selected in backup option . I want to flash some custom roms and restore the created backup if something goes wrong

kirinin

Dec 12, 2020
Hi. Thanks for the development

I have a question. Assuming that I've flashed this twrp, how do I properly backup the entire phone, I mean which one will be selected in backup option . I want to flash some custom roms and restore the created backup if something goes wrong
NO advisable, Do not try this way!

I have a bad experience with this method, I have a Note 8 pro (Begonia), i did a rom backup with twrp, then flashed other custom roms, after few tested on various roms, i decided to get back to Miui rom, thinking of the easy way, I restored its Miui backup images via twrp, the phone bricked. In the end, I had to sent to xiaomi service center for repair.

I believe that was due to different version of Preloader of rom crashed with TWRP.

Of course, with some "MTK auth bypass softwares" available today, you may take the risk if you wish.

Abdullah.Csit

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
Could anyone provide here any already backup of Chopin stock recovery share it here, please?

Edit: Since there is no recovery partition, You had just re-flashing "boot.img" by twrp then you will restore stock recovery and that operation will also let you lose your root.

folken2003

Jul 5, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-27-20-37-27-111_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-27-20-37-27-111_com.android.settings.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_2021-12-27-20-37-38-272_m.v.yuxwtaidhr.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-27-20-37-38-272_m.v.yuxwtaidhr.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 383

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
    */Your warranty is now void.
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or recoverys, kernels.
    You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers./*

FLASHING GUIDE
    you must need to unlock your bootloader
    1. adb reboot bootloader
    3. fastboot flash boot twrpname.img
    4. fastboot reboot recovery
    note! will ask a password to decrypt or to see internal storage just put the password (optional if your device have a password or pattern,pin)
    5. flash magisk-v23.0.zip (optional)
    6. then reboot system. done!!

INFORMATION!
    - device is shipped as android 11 , and device don't have recovery partition meaning its virtual A/B its use recovery as boot check here (for more info)

NOTE FOR FLASHING!!
    - If you face wifi Problem use twrp_a or twrp_b .
    - If you want to root your device flash magisk already included in *.zip (Don't use official one because you will face bootloop)

DOWNLOAD
    download twrp_a
    download twrp_b

MAGISK FOR ROOTING
    credits: to topjohnwu

DOWNLOAD MAGISK

WHAT WORKING ?
    - Decryption
    - flashing payload.pin / recovery rom (note! if you want to flash rom or modify your device just back up your imei please)
    - fastbootd
    - etc.
    - for the bug just tell me.

DEVICE TREE
    DEVICE KERNEL SOURCE

CREDITS
    - TEAM WIN FOR RECOVERY
    - TESTER'S FROM INDONESIA

- TOPJOHNWU for magisk
    - @
    osm0sis for the A/B installer script

BUILD BY:

t.me/myusernameiswhat @mastersenpai05)
    Thanks sir. Does it only need unlocking bootloader? Doesnt need mi unlocking?

How we can determine which (a or b) twrp should be used?

If you got unlocked bootloader device then you ready to go.

try "a" if you got wifi issues then use "b".
    TWRP will be updated after I successfully done my experiment
    use miflash tools flash tgz rom