TWRP - 3.5.2
--Your warranty is now void--
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It's a full touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
TWRP built for the Blu Vivo 8L, Gionee A1 Lite and clones. It should work fine, but using it is a try at your own risk procedure. Your bootloader must be unlocked to use this recovery. Fastboot mode or SP Flash Tool is used to flash or boot this recovery.
TAKE A BACKUP OF IMPORTANT DATA!
USING ADB FASTBOOT:
- Turn on developer mode and allow bootloader to be unlocked.
- Reboot to recovery by turning off the phone and pressing Power button + Volume Up
- Select reboot to bootloader.
- It it show as fastboot mode on screen.
- Now connect phone to PC through USB. (make sure adb and required drivers are installed!)
- Now open a terminal and type this command
[B]fastboot flash recovery twrp.img[/B]
- Now flash patched boot.img
fastboot flash boot patched.img(without this phone will not boot up!)
- Shut down your phone.
adb shell reboot -p
- Go to recovery, again Power + Volume Up.
- Voila! You have a custom recovery!
ALTERNATE METHOD (RECOMMENDED BY ME)
USING SP FLASH TOOL
USING SP FLASH TOOL
- Download and open SP Flash tools
- Select the MT6753 scatter.txt (Download link below)
- Select recovery and boot to be flashed.
- Select the appropriate .img files. (twrp.img for recovery and boot.img for patched.img for boot)
- Shut down your phone and hit the download button! Wait for the 'Download ok' screen.
- Reboot to recovery by pressing Power button + Volume Up
A FEW NOTES:
>>Internal memory may be shown as 0mb in TWRP. Don't panic. Go to wipe and Format data. Now sideload Zackptg5's force encrypt disabler
Hi all! For the past couple of months, I've been looking into making a more universal solution to disable dm-verity and forceencrypt. Needing to take different zips, modify them for different devices, and then cross your fingers when you switch...
All instructions in the above thread. If the above zip is not flashed, again your phone will be encrypted. On TWRP booting for the first time a password will be asked, just click cancel!
>>After completing all the steps, upon rebooting your phone, you may also install Magisk v23 apk to root your phone.
>> MT6753 scatter