[TWRP] [UPDATED 3.5.0] Twrp a30s 3.5.0 (A307x)(Unnoficial)

Search This thread

RafaPCF 4321

Dec 10, 2019
Campos dos Goytacazes, RJ
PicsArt_12-10-05.15.01.jpg

You Void Will Waranty

TWRP 3.5.0 FOR ALL SAMSUNG GALAXY A30S

1. Install Twrp3.5.0(A307x)(Stable).tar to ap slot using Odin.
Download Here:

2. Boot the A30s into TWRP and mount everything that you can.
3. Format Data (not just wipe) - this will remove the encryption of the data partition.
4. Flash this zip :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/111NI5_xO2WlHkpwdIGkViFqbMIsmZLN5/view?usp=drivesdk
5. Reboot phone and re-enter all data.

Builder: @Topser99

- Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/galaxya30s

Bugs:
0 - Tell me you!

IMG_20210102_092939_116.jpg

Source codes for build: https://github.com/topser9/android_kernel_samsung_a30s

Last edited:

Akshar1420

Jun 28, 2020
Vadodara
Its woking?

Yes now its working(link). done danadan done

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I got it. It's working but have some issues. Ok it has soo many issues. I can't mount sd card, cant see internal storage, system partition is at only read. Soo many issues. I hope you fix it soon.

Last edited:

RafaPCF 4321

Dec 10, 2019
Yes now its working(link). done danadan done

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I got it. It's working but have some issues. Ok it has soo many issues. I can't mount sd card, cant see internal storage, system partition is at only read. Soo many issues. I hope you fix it soon.
I working in fix for internal storage

Reactions: Akshar1420

Akshar1420

Jun 28, 2020
Vadodara

Nope, at first without unzipping I tried but stucked at file analyses. Then I unzip it and rezip it using .tar still I can't see my sd card. And yeah my sd is working and it's of 32 GB (sandisk). And also adb sideload is also not working. The only thing that I can do is format data. I can't advance wipe, cant mount, I can only mount data and cache. And also when I open a folder I can't see anything in it. So it's mostly full of error. I trust you. I hope it will fix soon.?

RafaPCF 4321

Dec 10, 2019
Nope, at first without unzipping I tried but stucked at file analyses. Then I unzip it and rezip it using .tar still I can't see my sd card. And yeah my sd is working and it's of 32 GB (sandisk). And also adb sideload is also not working. The only thing that I can do is format data. I can't advance wipe, cant mount, I can only mount data and cache. And also when I open a folder I can't see anything in it. So it's mostly full of error. I trust you. I hope it will fix soon.?
I ended fix sdcard and internal sd
I uploading

Akshar1420

Jun 28, 2020
Vadodara
Yes, and edited post

Yeah, i will check and let you know in 5-10 min

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Umm. I have an new option called sd card but its says 0 mb and yeah still I cant get my internal storage it just has system, data, twrp, sideload folders in it.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Umm. I have an new option called sd card but its says 0 mb and yeah still I cant get my internal storage it just has system, data, twrp, sideload folders in it.

RafaPCF 4321

Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, i will check and let you know in 5-10 min

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Ok, i editing

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone