General [TWRP] [venus] TWRP Recovery for Mi 11

Search This thread

jrvenge

Sep 26, 2009
I dont understand this Magisk thing, and dont really want to flash anything thats going to cause issues, just took me ages to get the phone set up how i like it. Everything is running great apart from a pub app that wines about hooking detection and will not load. Had that on another phone to though that was stock.

What exactly does this do, had a read but its kinda beyond me.

b0nebreaker

I dont understand this Magisk thing, and dont really want to flash anything thats going to cause issues, just took me ages to get the phone set up how i like it. Everything is running great apart from a pub app that wines about hooking detection and will not load. Had that on another phone to though that was stock.

What exactly does this do, had a read but its kinda beyond me.
Magisk is a way of rooting the phone. If you don't need root then don't bother with it.

jrvenge

Sep 26, 2009
Yes i have no need to, everything apart from that 1 app is fine, only thing i would like is OTA update support, but for now its no problem just plugging in, i tend to have a read about updates after incase there are any issues anyway.

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
Yes i have no need to, everything apart from that 1 app is fine, only thing i would like is OTA update support, but for now its no problem just plugging in, i tend to have a read about updates after incase there are any issues anyway.

??? OTA Update is always supported if you know how to proceed for keep your root on your MIUI and above all you can easily remove entirely Magisk in one click if you want.

Last edited:

lordjubblydave

Aug 28, 2010
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi there, is there a version of TWRP with ADB Sideload functionality enabled ? im having trouble flashing a rom with a non functioning Mi11 (TWRP and FAstboot Working, i deleted SYstem :( )

jmac052002

Man I hate to be whatever and I'm not a noob at all this I've been around for a while but I have not been on a xiaomi phone in a little bit I have had the pocophone and the mi 9t pro and I think that's the last xiaomi I've had so I need a little help with first off the installation of this Android 13 TWP unofficial that I downloaded from sourceforge and then after that I'm sure I'm going to need help about the ROMs but I've not really been successful somebody tried to help me on another thread in here but they were talking about the boot partition and the a&b which I know that's for like seamless updates but they were saying something about not but flashing something to the boot when you're and I'm not sure if I have those partitions or not I think I do but I didn't understand what they were trying to say can I do the classic way of getting on my laptop you know typing in on ADB and just flashing the boot you know the TWRP to my phone is that all I have to do if I just like to confirm things if somebody can let me know thank you so much and by the way I'm on MIUI 14 Android 13 as of right now so I just need the steps on flashing the recovery in the state my phone is now with stock ROM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For anyone gonna flash official MIUI ROM via this TWRP:
    You have to open the official MIUI zip and find META-INF\com\android\metadata
    and open it as a text file;
    modified the "pre-device=" key as "venus".
    And it should look like this: " pre-device=venus ".
    Repack the MIUI zip and you should good to go.
    Success :) But I recommend to translate the V2.0 program from Chinese to English via Google Translate camera option before you start anything flashing, because you have to just TEMPORARILY BOOT twrp img by the RIGHT button from the 3 clickable buttons that are next to each other :D Magisk 23 working as well, Magisk Hide needed to be turned on for Safetynet purpose.
    UPDATE : Me and Cosmin are looking for a way to flash the TWRP image without using a dodgy CN tool. I will be updating the instructions soon.
    THREAD CLEANED

Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive, hateful or racist. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Now let's all take a deep breath, and get back on topic, shall we?

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator