Search This thread

geraldine

Jan 5, 2006
This TWRP works with Xiaomi 12

Command to install:

1. boot your device in Fastboot mode
2. fastboot boot recovery_finename.img
This will temporary boot your device to TWRP
3. From TWRP go to Advanced and choose "Flash curent TWRP" - this will permanently install TWRP but will overwrite magisk scripts, so root will be lost.
4. Flash magisk from TWRP - this will fix root.

geraldine

Jan 5, 2006
REC it's for direct flash the recovery with "fastboot flash recovery.img" (doesn't work for me)
BOOT it's for boot to the recovery "fastboot boot recovery.img" to flash permently go to advanced and "flash current twrp" (work great)

Jan 29, 2011
México
mmm, dont work for me, idk if im doing something wrong, when i put the command (fastboot boot recovery_name.img) it restarts, but the screen stays black and need the force the start.

I download this [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi12_v3.9_A12-cupid-skkk_632fca0d.img maybe im wrong with the version =/

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
Hello. I have the latest TWRP installed on my Xiaomi 12. A friend of mine installed it. I would like to learn it, but the command "fasboot boot twrp.img" doesn't work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the phone still won't boot into TWRP. I'm using ADB minimal and I renamed the downloaded file to twrp.img and put it in ADB minimal, then I used the command mentioned above, but still nothing happens, the phone won't enter TWRP. Once it enters TWRP, I use the command: "flash current twrp", I already know the next procedure. I welcome help. Thanks

NOSS8

Hello. I have the latest TWRP installed on my Xiaomi 12. A friend of mine installed it. I would like to learn it, but the command "fasboot boot twrp.img" doesn't work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the phone still won't boot into TWRP. I'm using ADB minimal and I renamed the downloaded file to twrp.img and put it in ADB minimal, then I used the command mentioned above, but still nothing happens, the phone won't enter TWRP. Once it enters TWRP, I use the command: "flash current twrp", I already know the next procedure. I welcome help. Thanks
" I would like to learn it, but the command "fasboot boot twrp.img" doesn't work for me"

Check with"fastboot devices"CMD or "./fastboot devices"Powershell before
the phone must be in fastboot mode.

CMD=fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
Powershell=./fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
Then use the twrp
go to Advanced > Flash Current TWRP
The Twrp .img must be in the same folder as the command.

Possibly post the screenshot of the result of the command

Last edited:

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
Flash TWRP-I still can't do it, I'm sending pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20220817_085143.jpg
    IMG_20220817_085143.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20220817_085204.jpg
    IMG_20220817_085204.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 115

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Xiaomi 12
Reactions: NOSS8

Paolo83

Aug 30, 2013
Novara
fastboot flash recovery xxx.img is not correct.
the command is: fastboot flash recovery_ab xxx.img

A question: why the twrp version jumped from from 3.x directly to 5.x?

Top Liked Posts