General [TWRP] Xiaomi 12

Search This thread

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
I don't know what the above version looks like. Full phone backup still not working. During the backup, a message appears that the internal storage, including data, music, apk, cannot be backed up. What should I do?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I don't know what the above version looks like. Full phone backup still not working. During the backup, a message appears that the internal storage, including data, music, apk, cannot be backed up. What should I do?
Wait for a functional version for backups.
EDIT:
1674835028536.jpg

Last edited:

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
I loaded TWRP and tried a system backup. Still cannot backup internal storage including app, data. Would you know when the TWRP version will be good?

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
<Moderator Edit>: English translated added to the top.

As long as there is the error "unable to locate storage device" it will not work.

But should I do it or should I wait and what about the developers

Original:
Ale mám to udělat nebo mám počkat a co vývojáři

Last edited by a moderator:

colmoschin94

Jul 22, 2011
Can't seem to make it work.
fastboot boot twrp.img returns "FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size') fastboot: error: Command failed"

fastboot flash recovery_ab command succeeds but phone gets stuck in fastboot mode, no way to enter recovery or system (tried both via fastboot commands and physical buttons on the phone).

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Can't seem to make it work.
fastboot boot twrp.img returns "FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size') fastboot: error: Command failed"

fastboot flash recovery_ab command succeeds but phone gets stuck in fastboot mode, no way to enter recovery or system (tried both via fastboot commands and physical buttons on the phone).
Try:
Install with TWRP or fastboot*** flash recovery_ab twrp.img

***After flash used this command:
./fastboot reboot recovery (Power Shell)
fastboot reboot recovery(cmd)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This TWRP works with Xiaomi 12

Command to install:

1. boot your device in Fastboot mode
    2. fastboot boot recovery_finename.img
    This will temporary boot your device to TWRP
    3. From TWRP go to Advanced and choose "Flash curent TWRP" - this will permanently install TWRP but will overwrite magisk scripts, so root will be lost.
    4. Flash magisk from TWRP - this will fix root.
    Just flash into recovery ramdisk? And why no changelog at all?
    REC VERSION
    Install with TWRP or fastboot*** flash recovery_ab twrp.img

***After flash used this command:
    ./fastboot reboot recovery (Power Shell)
    fastboot reboot recovery(cmd)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Changelog: No access or not published.
    To reboot to the TWRP, the button combination is volume UP and power button.
    OMG! Thank you :) Worked like a charm lol. Happy Holidays.
    REC it's for direct flash the recovery with "fastboot flash recovery.img" (doesn't work for me)
    BOOT it's for boot to the recovery "fastboot boot recovery.img" to flash permently go to advanced and "flash current twrp" (work great)