• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question TWRP?

Search This thread

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
Do we know if anyone is working on twrp for this device? This is first time in many years i have a phone before all these things were available.
Not being pushy but from the look of things on twrp website not always automatic that they will work on it.

Reactions: MoHed

noname122414

Jun 6, 2015
OnePlus 9
It will take some time to get it. Be careful with risky experiments before it is available. Nobody can tell you a clear time when it will be there. People are bricking their devices because they are not careful.

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9
Do we know if anyone is working on twrp for this device? This is first time in many years i have a phone before all these things were available.
Not being pushy but from the look of things on twrp website not always automatic that they will work on it.
Still isn't a working version for the op8. I'm not holding my breath. I'm leaving well enough alone with root. No msm tools yet and that will leave a bunch on new devices in a bad way if people keep proceeding with trying to flash.

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
Still isn't a working version for the op8. I'm not holding my breath. I'm leaving well enough alone with root. No msm tools yet and that will leave a bunch on new devices in a bad way if people keep proceeding with trying to flash.
Oh didn't know 8 didn't have one, came from 7 pro. Geez guess that answers that. I looked but seems above my skill set and i wouldn't be able to support if i somehow got it working.

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
Not even one for the 7 Pro on Android 11. I flashed it after upgrading and got stuck in a crazy boot loop. Had a lot of fun getting it back. Fortunately, I was able to use a stock boot image to boot then pull all my data off. Then had to MSM it to get it back to normal.

It was not a fun night.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.