Question Type headset not working

Search This thread

m.ubaid137

Jan 2, 2018
Type C headphones & type C to 3.5mm adapter is not working in S22 ultra. I have tried toggling of 'Diasable audio routing, in developer options but it doesn't work.
The error showing as 'The connected usb device is not supported'.
Also I have tried updating the USB-C app from galaxy store, still the same error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-130810_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220811-130810_One UI Home.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 18
Type C headphones & type C to 3.5mm adapter is not working in S22 ultra. I have tried toggling of 'Diasable audio routing, in developer options but it doesn't work.
Also I have tried updating the USB-C app from galaxy store, still the same error.
I had the same problem with a USB-C to 3.5mm adapter that came with my Tab S5e. I got an Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter for $10 from Best Buy. Works great.

Reactions: m.ubaid137

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like non compatible adapter
    I had the same problem with a USB-C to 3.5mm adapter that came with my Tab S5e. I got an Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter for $10 from Best Buy. Works great.
    Sounds like non compatible adapter
    It is. Even the older adapters that Samsung included with its older tablets and phones won't work. The Apple adapter I mentioned is non-proprietary.