General (U.S.) Galaxy S23 Ultra pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread
I don't see the OEM Unlock option at all in Developer Ootions on my T-Mobile U. I am hoping that will change once the SIM lock is removed.

Probably not, S22 Ultra for sure can't be unlocked. U.S. versions have been notorious for being bootloader locked. I don't see this getting reverted. Note 20 ultra was the last Samsung I rooted and it was a major pain (pay someone to remotely unlock and then when I updated had to make sure bootloader wasn't next level).

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I was extremely indecisive this year and decided on 2/9 to order S23 Ultra 512gb in red! Said would arrive 2/17 but got shipping will now be here 2/14!!! Not too shabby for ordering late! Excited to test cameras and battery over my current s22 ultra!

Reactions: EtherealRemnant

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
I was extremely indecisive this year and decided on 2/9 to order S23 Ultra 512gb in red! Said would arrive 2/17 but got shipping will now be here 2/14!!! Not too shabby for ordering late! Excited to test cameras and battery over my current s22 ultra!
Yeah I was indecisive too, I had 2 pre-orders with GoogleFi, then cancelled, then I placed order with Samsung for the the green one and watch 5 pro in gray, then I cancelled and ordered last night...... the lime color with watch 5 pro, but unfortunately the gray color was out of stock, I really liked the golf edition watch 5 Pro with the black and white band with the green power button instead of the red, so my lime s23 ultra still says then 17th for delivery and then watch is the 16th.

tech_head

Pre-ordered with Verizon on 2/8.
They hadn't posted information until late Saturday. Phone scheduled to arrive today.

I got a deal from Verizon.
256-512GB upgrade free.
I got $800 in trade for my OnePlus 9 Pro.
Phone is $399 + $120 tax (tax is charged on the retail amount).
So costing me $520 for a S23U Ultra with 512GB storage.

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yeah I was indecisive too, I had 2 pre-orders with GoogleFi, then cancelled, then I placed order with Samsung for the the green one and watch 5 pro in gray, then I cancelled and ordered last night...... the lime color with watch 5 pro, but unfortunately the gray color was out of stock, I really liked the golf edition watch 5 Pro with the black and white band with the green power button instead of the red, so my lime s23 ultra still says then 17th for delivery and then watch is the 16th.
Nice!! I have never really been a "watch person" but as a golfer the golf edition does look sweet!! What color S23u did you get?

I guess my phone is coming early today somehow! I will take it!! Good thing I got case and protectors over the weekend!!!

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
Nice!! I have never really been a "watch person" but as a golfer the golf edition does look sweet!! What color S23u did you get?

I guess my phone is coming early today somehow! I will take it!! Good thing I got case and protectors over the weekend!!!
awesome, yeah I ordered the Lime color, I like bright colors, or would have been nice that Samsung would have made a "ALL" red S t23 Ultra, but the Lime looked nice so I went with That. still shows for the 17th for delivery, finger's crossed

Reactions: oneandroidnut

GroovyGeek

Oct 11, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Pre-ordered with Verizon on 2/8.
They hadn't posted information until late Saturday. Phone scheduled to arrive today.

I got a deal from Verizon.
256-512GB upgrade free.
I got $800 in trade for my OnePlus 9 Pro.
Phone is $399 + $120 tax (tax is charged on the retail amount).
So costing me $520 for a S23U Ultra with 512GB storage.

Is that a straight up credit our is it prorated over 2-3 years of service. Got mine for ATT with $1000 credit for my Pixel 6, but that is via a credit bill over 3 years. Been with ATT over 25 years with no plans to change so commit is not a problem. My wife is a out to get the Fruit 14 Max Pro 512G from them with the same trade-in conditions

pfizzle

Oct 30, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Is that a straight up credit our is it prorated over 2-3 years of service. Got mine for ATT with $1000 credit for my Pixel 6, but that is via a credit bill over 3 years. Been with ATT over 25 years with no plans to change so commit is not a problem. My wife is a out to get the Fruit 14 Max Pro 512G from them with the same trade-in conditions
The Verizon deal is a credit applied as monthly bill credits over 3 years

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
OnePlus 9
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
yeah I bet, lol.....mine originally said delivery for the 16th from Texas Via Fedex, but says arriving early for the 15th, so it might be still here tomorrow, but with fedex you take it everything with a grain of salt lol
I opted for Best Buy because I have had problems with both FedEx and UPS delivering packages to the wrong unit at my complex and neither of them have actually been collecting signatures since COVID either even when the package instructions say to get one. Didn't want to chance the phone getting stolen during shipment or after delivery. Plus I haven't had a Samsung since the Note5 and if I have any issues with it, I want that easy return policy at Best Buy (I live in CO so no restocking fee to contend with).

Reactions: peterg21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well that's pretty awesome on Samsung's part. That is certainly far less hassle than I would have expected and I hope you left a compliment for the rep that did that because that's almost certainly them taking ownership and going above and beyond for you. Very nice.
    Happy happy day, I am in possession of my new device. It was left about five houses down from mine.
    Rakuten is offering a whopping 15% on phones at Samsung.com. That's a whopping $180 back on a $1200 purchase.

PXL_20230216_192031530.jpg

received at 2:15 pm today from samsung.com
    I never used it before. Maybe I should cancel my order and use rakuten ( I bought from Samsung directly).
    The thing that bothers me is it says "up to 15%".
    Why not just say 15? Cause up to means it could be from one up to 15 so how is the actual amount determined?

that cus samsung sell others stuffs too like TV, microwave, refrigerator, etc
    when you click on samsung, then it shows phone is 15%. TV is 3% refrigerator is 5%. something like that. i getting 105$ back. sure, cancel and reorder if you can wait. but i hate waiting, it's torture.
    Just got it

Mine will out for delivery Tomorrow also  I may need to take tomorrow off, lol.