• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

U8 Smart Watch Clone

Search This thread

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
its a U8 Smart Watch Bluetooth International its has on it a sleep monitor and all the other stuff that comes with the U8..

I flashed it with all of the firmware on the U8 thread and now it boots with a tune and a white screen,any help would be great right now.
I know now its a clone...;(
If you open it up,it has SH08_MB_V2.0 on the board under the speaker and MEDITEK ARM MT 6260DA chip.
If you have a picture of the board post it.
The more people know about this the better..

You have the right for a replacement or your money back cos its not real and they are selling it as it is.so contact the seller if you got it from ebay,I took mine apart and put it back together and still got a replacement.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141218_195635.jpg
    20141218_195635.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 104,754
Last edited:
Reactions: gandrigoes

elgydium

Dec 15, 2014
to me happened the same, tried all firmweres I found on the net and despite they installed the only difference was the music of the on and off were different as firmwere.
I think my phone is a fake version or a new hardware and the firmwere of the real U8 is different.

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
If you have one of these post about it here,the way you know its a clone is it don't have a About page.

It might be a good idea this post been a sticky.

Last edited:

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam
If you have one of these post about it here,the way you know its a clone is it don't have a About page.

It might be a good idea this post been a sticky.

3 weeks ago I have also bought one of these, not knowing it was a clone. It has only 3 pages, no stopwatch, no about page, but outside it looks the same.
On my box there stood: multilanguage Bluetooth watch..

neluturusu

Sep 11, 2009
Hi,same issue here.
I bought a smartwatch U8 from ebay, but I flashed with the last firmware as I tought is U8, looks like is not :( , I have white screen and with a tune . It was very strange as the about option in settings was missing. I know for sure now that it is a clone.
Any help would be appricietted.
Cheers

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
I flashed mine and it didn't work just a white screen,so I contacted the seller on ebay and i sent it back and got a new one yesterday so if this has happen to you send it back for a replacement you have the right to cos its a clone.

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
if you have one that still works, maybe you could make a backup and post it here?

funny how they clone a clone
(i see the original u8 as a cheap SW2 clone, front touch buttons have the same layout, watch also looks similar)

wallo79

Jan 3, 2015
Wanted firmware u8 clone

Also I am in the same situation some of you to factory firmware of this u8 clone?
I can not find the name of the factory any of you who know something more '?
I bought on ebay china and the seller: "liwandasha78" which does not respond to messages.

Last edited:

elgydium

Dec 15, 2014
someone please make a backup of the firmware from this watch and put here to recover the ones that tried to update with the real u8 firmware and now only start a white screen.:good:

Von Kappell

Jan 21, 2015
Roma
U can try looking for "driver u8 flashtool"; between the results you can find a link for geekbuying and in the page there is the mediafire's link to the file.
P.S. sorry for my english ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ı use MTK6261 ROM U8.ZIP and my watch close after 5 second every time? what can ı do?

Try this:

h t t p s ://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-cL14OB1nbja0RlN3huZmtEdG8

and tell me if is OK for you !

This is my U8 China Clone firmware ( ABC61D_BT_11C_PCB01_gprs_MT6261_S00.W09 )
    u8 3MB ROM !!!!!!

View attachment 3MB_ROM_U8_CLONE.rar ;)

...another 3MB (0x00300000 NOR Space) Rom for this u8 clone.... good luck

BaseBand chip version=MT6261
    DSP firmware version = 2000.00.00
    DSP patch Version = 1.0
    Software version= LD88M_JMX_LCD7735_EFSITRAP_V1.0.1
    Hardware version= LD88_V1.1
    I got a watch with GearBest
    Firmware version I: KCT_X6_M_CHKJ_B_32_T1_L3_G10_20160128
    Hardware versions: X6_V2.0
    BkZVWQrSvkr03boT8r02p4JKN1F2wD.png

lAfWZ25eGwepOyFKTT6jeJ76Fk6bqG.png

EEPROM dump for Flash Tool in Attached
    My post on 4pda
    U8 Smart Watch Clone full firmware.

h t t p s://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8n5ebsG2bPSeWpjN3R2STZKZXc
    Hello, here is the link for the firmware which works perfectly.
    File size is 3 Mb!
    Upload u8 rom

Hi, I have a complete rom a Clon U8. How do I upload but wron firmware upgrade.
    Sorry my english :)

Very good success. i have read rom with hex workshop , cut copy and paste the code and create the firmware. AND WORK !!!!
    Here: