• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

U8 Smart Watch Clone

Search This thread

techno819

Feb 1, 2017
Now I foud a good one

It's finally working right!

I realized that the Firmware must first be compatible with 2 parameters of the smartwatch: The chip version and the Hardware version on your watch.
Then all you need to do is try any firmware that meet these requirements

I used the Firmware from ZaYAC-ua, Post# 616, Page 62. It’s a perfect match with my smartwatch and has been working fine for 24 hours.

BaseBand chip version=MT6261
Hardware version=X6_V2.0
Firmware version=KCT_X6_M_CHKJ_B_32_T1_L3_G10_20160128

Thanks to all who are willing to share their knowledge.

OK guys Ive got very good news for you.

I make firmware for U8 clone on mtk6261 and 6261da and 6261 d+a
On my google drive is file with rom and flashtool 5.1420

If work for you guys please give me thx :)

h t t p s://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HP2CvqUYPkQjRXM3dwaWxZZFk/view?usp=sharing

Hello Sir, Just wanted to know what tools or codes did you use to unpack the images and repack them? Thanks.

Haxk20

Aug 18, 2015
Hello guys i have problem with flashing those watches i got one and i know it clone but when i try to install the drivers on the Windows 10 it fail installing it and without the drivers i cannot backup the ROM and then edit it can you guys help me out with the windows 10 problem or even better if you know a way to flash it in linux because im a linux guy it will be better to do it in linux but if its impossible then how to fix that windows 10 ?

Oct 30, 2016
Mumbai
Shaikh Amaan FM

Hello Guyz out there.
This is Shaikh Amaan FM.
I found a solution for you and many more people suffering from the problem you may be suffering right now.
Trying out for many solution, you must have known now that how to flash the rom in your watch. So I dont think that there's any need to explain that part.
so simply download the package from the link below which contains the rom for clone u8 and the flashing tool which is even supportable by windows 10, and flash your watch.
It will be my pleasure if I turned to be helpful to someone. so please let me know if I turned to be helpful to anyone.

==========================================================================================

sorry guyz for some reason xda is not letting me post link
so to get the link,
search for a video in youtube with title:
"U8 Smartwatch firmware update (fix Restarting)"
look in the description of that video for the link.
sorry for the trouble

Last edited:

ditchem99

May 24, 2009
New file from watch seller, for MT6261MA, touchscreen works, images slanted

Spent a lot of time now on this 9$ watch... Ready to help and to learn more.
+Hello. this is my first post on xda please be patient with me.

+ i have a watch with the MT6261MA chip.

+ i tried to flash my watch based on every suggestion mentioned here and other places. i scanned every page in this thread and downloaded every file I saw. nothing worked all the way. My results were like some people's here... screen image showing with no touch screen and no buttons working was the best i got. i contacted the site where i bought mine and they sent me a file. their file has the touch stuff now working but now the screen is slanted like other roms that do not work.

+Since I spent about 32 hours on this I want to learn how to fix it for personal knowledge. I would like to try and combine the files that make the screen show properly with the files that have the proper touchscreen.

+Anyone willing to collaborate with me?

+iday's post #693 is one of the roms that the screen image is good for my mt6261ma
+this is the file the watch seller sent to me...
drive .google.com/open?id=0BwmrWaaTMHVrZGp1TTJkdmpLVk0

Reactions: tarikcell

ditchem99

May 24, 2009
MT6261MA update/fix.
got new watch.
read rom file from 0 to 00300000.
used fw_splitter 2 times then the ctg file showed.
h t t ps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DRJljCqTdnNVV4VkZfMXI5S0E/view?usp=sharing
old watch works perfect. will not be using any updated suggested by others.

tarikcell

Oct 27, 2016
Spent a lot of time now on this 9$ watch... Ready to help and to learn more.
+Hello. this is my first post on xda please be patient with me.

+ i have a watch with the MT6261MA chip.

+ i tried to flash my watch based on every suggestion mentioned here and other places. i scanned every page in this thread and downloaded every file I saw. nothing worked all the way. My results were like some people's here... screen image showing with no touch screen and no buttons working was the best i got. i contacted the site where i bought mine and they sent me a file. their file has the touch stuff now working but now the screen is slanted like other roms that do not work.

+Since I spent about 32 hours on this I want to learn how to fix it for personal knowledge. I would like to try and combine the files that make the screen show properly with the files that have the proper touchscreen.

+Anyone willing to collaborate with me?

+iday's post #693 is one of the roms that the screen image is good for my mt6261ma
+this is the file the watch seller sent to me...
drive .google.com/open?id=0BwmrWaaTMHVrZGp1TTJkdmpLVk0

:good::) teşekkürler ok. bir çok rom denedim bu oldu:good:

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

MT6261MA update/fix.
got new watch.
read rom file from 0 to 00300000.
used fw_splitter 2 times then the ctg file showed.
h t t ps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DRJljCqTdnNVV4VkZfMXI5S0E/view?usp=sharing
old watch works perfect. will not be using any updated suggested by others.

Readback Extractor mtk 2.0 rom_0 dosyasını tanımıyor kurulum yapamıyorum.

Last edited:

ditchem99

May 24, 2009
:good::) teşekkürler ok. bir çok rom denedim bu oldu:good:

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Readback Extractor mtk 2.0 rom_0 dosyasını tanımıyor kurulum yapamıyorum.

Sorry i did not use readback extractor. I use fw_splitter.exe 2 times to get the files needed from my rom_0. Then used flashtool.exe to write files to watch.

Hope i translated your statement correctly?

aitta7130

Nov 11, 2009
I flash my watch & forget to save backup
now after flashng touch not working
i used all flash file from this teread but same
can any one help me ?
MT6261MA chip

ctesjaf

Mar 30, 2017
Podria tener tu solucion

its a U8 Smart Watch Bluetooth International its has on it a sleep monitor and all the other stuff that comes with the U8..

I flashed it with all of the firmware on the U8 thread and now it boots with a tune and a white screen,any help would be great right now.
I know now its a clone...;(
If you open it up,it has SH08_MB_V2.0 on the board under the speaker and MEDITEK ARM MT 6260DA chip.
If you have a picture of the board post it.
The more people know about this the better..

You have the right for a replacement or your money back cos its not real and they are selling it as it is.so contact the seller if you got it from ebay,I took mine apart and put it back together and still got a replacement.

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4pnyyKYTHNvekczRERJUU1WRTQ FIJATE EN ESTOS 2 FIRM.

keraunos

Aug 27, 2007
I have a problem.When I flashing a rom the flashtool was at 85% for ten min.I left it for other 10 min but nothing.Now the pc doesn't recognize the u8.It searching for drivers but can't use them.

maxpeet01

Jan 6, 2012
SmartWatch U8 - Carneo 3MB

CZ:
Tady máte funkční FW na SmartWatch U8 - Carneo 3MB.

Chip - MEDIATEK ARM MT6261MA
h t t p s : / /drive.google.com/open?id=0B63VmvaUeA2Xc2xfSThvUXdxams

Odzkoušeno a plně funkční.

Funguje i dotykové ovládání.

Pokud vám to pomohlo tak klikněte na "Thanks!" :highfive:

26.6.2017 - Nyní je zabaleno do jediného souboru i Flash aplikací, pro snadnější stažení.

EN:
Here you have a functional FW on SmartWatch U8 - Carneo 3MB.

Chip - MEDIATEK ARM MT6261MA
h t t p s : / /drive.google.com/open?id=0B63VmvaUeA2Xc2xfSThvUXdxams

Tested and fully functional.

It works touch control.

If it helped you, click on "Thanks!" : highfive:

26.6.2017 - Now packaged in a single file with Flash applications, for easier downloading.

Last edited:
Reactions: margrador

ecuadorino

May 12, 2011
U8 mt6261MA rom

Does anybody have this rom for the U8? I appreciate the info. I backed up my rom but only got 1mb when I tried to split it with fw splitter I didn't get the cfg file. Any solution to this problem?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ı use MTK6261 ROM U8.ZIP and my watch close after 5 second every time? what can ı do?

Try this:

h t t p s ://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-cL14OB1nbja0RlN3huZmtEdG8

and tell me if is OK for you !

This is my U8 China Clone firmware ( ABC61D_BT_11C_PCB01_gprs_MT6261_S00.W09 )
    u8 3MB ROM !!!!!!

View attachment 3MB_ROM_U8_CLONE.rar ;)

...another 3MB (0x00300000 NOR Space) Rom for this u8 clone.... good luck

BaseBand chip version=MT6261
    DSP firmware version = 2000.00.00
    DSP patch Version = 1.0
    Software version= LD88M_JMX_LCD7735_EFSITRAP_V1.0.1
    Hardware version= LD88_V1.1
    I got a watch with GearBest
    Firmware version I: KCT_X6_M_CHKJ_B_32_T1_L3_G10_20160128
    Hardware versions: X6_V2.0
    BkZVWQrSvkr03boT8r02p4JKN1F2wD.png

lAfWZ25eGwepOyFKTT6jeJ76Fk6bqG.png

EEPROM dump for Flash Tool in Attached
    My post on 4pda
    U8 Smart Watch Clone full firmware.

h t t p s://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8n5ebsG2bPSeWpjN3R2STZKZXc
    Hello, here is the link for the firmware which works perfectly.
    File size is 3 Mb!
    Upload u8 rom

Hi, I have a complete rom a Clon U8. How do I upload but wron firmware upgrade.
    Sorry my english :)

Very good success. i have read rom with hex workshop , cut copy and paste the code and create the firmware. AND WORK !!!!
    Here: