albertoak

Feb 27, 2022

Attachments

• Ucea45513f47745baa66a1fd684a59bd5i.jpg
    Ucea45513f47745baa66a1fd684a59bd5i.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 873

albertoak

Feb 27, 2022
FF ALPS devices has 8227 chipset and v7 ARM on motherboard.
I'm looking actively and will inform you when found something.
For now I can't get any UI4 software except stock firmware that seller has sent me , and that is not the one you'r looking for.

look, this is another version that is also working fine. I bought 4 radios from this seller a long time ago and this was the last one I bought from him almost 2 years ago. It's still "android 10" and works smooth. Isn't there a way to extract the firmware from these old radios?

Attachments

• info coche alber.jpeg
    info coche alber.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 420

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
look, this is another version that is also working fine. I bought 4 radios from this seller a long time ago and this was the last one I bought from him almost 2 years ago. It's still "android 10" and works smooth. Isn't there a way to extract the firmware from these old radios?
Yes but includes extraction of whole ROM image , system image... like to update files xxxx.img and xxxx.upd
I haven't done this yet try asking for that another more skilled users.
All I can do for now is contacting my seller and ask him for UI4 based software. -> in progress

albertoak

Feb 27, 2022
Yes but includes extraction of whole ROM image , system image... like to update files xxxx.img and xxxx.upd
I haven't done this yet try asking for that another more skilled users.
All I can do for now is contacting my seller and ask him for UI4 based software. -> in progress

ok, i would really appreciate it if your vendor was able to provide it. Thank you!!!

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
So finally I found your firmware
(seller provided me with a match and kindfly gave it to me. - thanks to Chinese guy)...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tHaHhgbTnnBRM7Ex4EY3rknjUrW6fRna/view?usp=sharing

This is it ! But beware !
THIS SOFTWARE is intended for devices with Android 11 and it's UI1 and not 4, according to my seller it is most likely a match for your machine (according to picture you posted).

Let me know if works well ... Fingers crossed !
I will test it afterwards as this software is not intended for my device as has XRC mark.
Test of this firmware is AS IS, and I and forum are not responsible for any negative sideeffects.

Last edited:

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
(seller provided me with a match and kindfly gave it to me. - thanks to Chinese guy)...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tHaHhgbTnnBRM7Ex4EY3rknjUrW6fRna/view?usp=sharing

THIS SOFTWARE is intended for devices with Android 11 and it's UI1 and not 4, according to my seller it is most likely a match for your machine.

I will test it afterwards as this software is not intended for my device ,unit is for XRC based device like yours.
Test of this firmware is AS IS, and I and forum are not responsible for any negative sideeffects.
Oh I forgot to say ... format SD card or USB drive to FAT32 sys before putting update files in and install on headunit.

albertoak

Feb 27, 2022

THIS SOFTWARE is intended for devices with Android 11 and it's UI1 and not 4, according to my seller it is most likely a match for your machine (according to picture you posted).

I will test it afterwards as this software is not intended for my device as has XRC mark.
thanks my friend. but this version is based on "android 11" is very slow and crashes. That's why I was looking for a version about 2020. Today I have the one that you uploaded in your post and it is the one that is doing the best at the moment, without a doubt.

this: 8227L_CHS_UI04-国外10_v3_20191207.rar

albertoak

Feb 27, 2022
These 2 versions were sent to me by my seller and as I said... the radio becomes very slow.

8227L_8乐旅UI05-国外11_v2_20220119.zip
8227L_8鑫瑞畅UI01-国外11_v4_20210705

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
My seller gave me only this for your device, shame it's not working well, keep looking then.
I think that your system would be much faster with update that contains Android 10.
Maybe if you look for a new CHS versions of android 10 or 9 it would work more fluently as you said earlier.
Try to find one over internet and I will look for more firmwares also.

albertoak

Feb 27, 2022
My seller gave me only this for your device, shame it's not working well, keep looking then.
I think that your system would be much faster with update that contains Android 10.
Maybe if you look for a new CHS versions of android 10 or 9 it would work more fluently as you said earlier.
Try to find one over internet and I will look for more firmwares also.
without a doubt the best version that works on these radios with 1 gb of physical ram are versions 10 of android. Worse I don't know where to look for more version of android 10.

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
without a doubt the best version that works on these radios with 1 gb of physical ram are versions 10 of android. Worse I don't know where to look for more version of android 10.
Softwares (all of them) are somewhere on net in clouds waiting to download we just have to find a link to them. Other resellers have access to that but problem is you have to ask them to provide software.
I stumbled upon a Chinese cloud service called FANGCLOUD I'm actively searching in that area as all aftermarket Chinese android firmwares are there.

mohamed taher elbstani

Nov 2, 2021
friend. it is another UI that you send me. I keep telling you that I am looking for this UI:

Old version but contains what you want LAUNCHER MTK01 FOR (FF-5000)(MTK 8227L_8) (JUNSUN V1)
( DO NOT WORK WITH alps ac8227L_demo XYAUTO )

Attachments

• 2022-04-12_23-41-54.png
    2022-04-12_23-41-54.png
    156 KB · Views: 314
  • 2022-04-12_23-42-13.png
    2022-04-12_23-42-13.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Launcher MTK01.apk
    5.4 MB · Views: 522
Last edited:

Roberto06

Oct 5, 2022
Bonjour. Je viens de ce fil :

MCU : TS907.190518(H)

Ce qui m'a beaucoup aidé. Depuis que j'ai acheté une radio sur aliexpress ALPS FF-5000 1gbram (real)/16gbrom. Que j'arrive avec un firmware très actuel et que la radio fonctionne assez lentement. Après avoir essayé divers firmware. Je peux voir que le meilleur de tout ce fil et le plus fluide qui fonctionne est:

8227L_CHS_UI04-国外10_v3_20191207.rar

J'ai déjà acheté plus de radios comme celles-ci au vendeur auparavant et elles avaient une interface utilisateur différente de celle d'aujourd'hui et elles fonctionnaient franchement bien... plus fluides. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire où trouver cette interface utilisateur :

Merci et continuez à avancer sur ce super forum.

Roberto06

Oct 5, 2022
Bonjour. Je viens de ce fil :

MCU : TS907.190518(H)

Ce qui m'a beaucoup aidé. Depuis que j'ai acheté une radio sur aliexpress ALPS FF-5000 1gbram (real)/16gbrom. Que j'arrive avec un firmware très actuel et que la radio fonctionne assez lentement. Après avoir essayé divers firmware. Je peux voir que le meilleur de tout ce fil et le plus fluide qui fonctionne est:

8227L_CHS_UI04-国外10_v3_20191207.rar

J'ai déjà acheté plus de radios comme celles-ci au vendeur auparavant et elles avaient une interface utilisateur différente de celle d'aujourd'hui et elles fonctionnaient franchement bien... plus fluides. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire où trouver cette interface utilisateur :

Merci et continuez à avancer sur ce super forum.
Bonjour, je suis nouveau sur ce forum et je ne sais pas trop comment ça fonctionne...
J'ai installé le firmware que j'ai récupéré ici même et pour l'instant c'est un bonheur.
merci à vous.
Maman question est, est-il possible de mettre régulièrement à jour le logiciel automatiquement ?
Si oui, un commentaire ?
cordialement

Top Liked Posts