UJelly for Primo* Bugs List & Solutions

Search This thread

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
Does any kernel for UJelly supports SWAP? Cause I want smooth Wild Blood playing ;)

Sent from USG Ishimura using Connection Module

staknhalo

Oct 14, 2011
LLoir, in your latest CDMA UJelly there is a red frame that appears around the screen at random times when pressed. I remember users telling JMZ he had this bug a while back and it's not in his Roms now, so you can get with him to see what he did.

Last edited:

Yudhvir

Nov 11, 2012
Kernel problems

Is the boot.IMG and kernel the same thing ?
Also whenever I fast boot and flash it I just get "waiting for device". I figured that my device was not being properly recognised when in hboot. How to go about this?
Coming from CM10 Nov 11 build.

Last edited:

NeoXP

Jun 23, 2012
Leeuwarden
Also whenever I fast boot and flash it I just get "waiting for device". I figured that my device was not being properly recognised when in hboot. How to go about this?

To my knowledge you have to put your phone in fastboot modus to flash a kernel.

Reactions: Yudhvir

aaronrw

Nov 16, 2011
A TOWN!
What boot.IMG do I need for CDMA if I wanted to try this ROM out? Please n thank you I'm currently using sick kernel 2.0.

sentfromybrain

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Click your power button once and the PC will see it.

sentfromybrain

Reactions: Yudhvir

BhulkuAshish

Sep 16, 2012
MUMBAI
Regarding..performance options in the settings menu

Hey DEV,
Thanks for such a mind blowing,finger-buttering ROM,you really made many lives easier.I just wanna request you that can you explain me which overclocking frequency and combination of the governor and i/o scheduler will help me multi-task and also how can i manage my RAM usage in a simple manner...Thanks and keep up :good: the good work!!!

my android version- 4.1.2
kernel version(based on linux kernel 2.6)---3.0.46 (simonsimons34@gooey.goo.im)

cybervibin

Mar 18, 2012
Pallet town
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Hey DEV,
Thanks for such a mind blowing,finger-buttering ROM,you really made many lives easier.I just wanna request you that can you explain me which overclocking frequency and combination of the governor and i/o scheduler will help me multi-task and also how can i manage my RAM usage in a simple manner...Thanks and keep up :good: the good work!!!

my android version- 4.1.2
kernel version(based on linux kernel 2.6)---3.0.46 (simonsimons34@gooey.goo.im)
overclocking does not give u more ram it only incrreases the speed of the foreground app
i use 1.2 which is more than enough gov-smartassV2 (a combi of battery saver and peformance) i/o sheduler-sio
manage ram-dont keep bloatware, USE AUTORUN MANAGER , stop unwanted process!

Reactions: BhulkuAshish

MonsterNo7

Jul 22, 2012
Austin, TX
Running primoc with sick kernel. Any guesses as to why I'm getting red flashes in the edges of the screen? Happens pretty often, most notably when I'm unlocking. Dev options are turned off.

Not the most crippling bug, but slightly annoying.

Sent from R'lyeh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't even recommend this ROM right now....I will do UJ updates soon

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2
    So... If headphones proper sound and video recording works in CM10, can we expect the same in next release?

next release is not based on CM10, the next release will have it's set of very own "skills"
    Facebook app is the facebook dev's problem not mine, i agree it uses ALOT of battery, the media volume when you get an sms and all that is "how it's meant to be" you can turn safe volume off in the audio settings, SpiritFM does not work properly if pre-installed in a rom, i've already spoken to SpiritFM's dev about it..
    You guys all know the drill by now:
    Right guys THIS thread is for reporting bugs\issues and for solutions, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD and keep the DEV THREAD CLEAR. We need that thread clear for Deving uses. i will update this with every new release\hot\bugfix.

Please post logcats and please post your error like this:

Version of rom your running

DETAILED ERROR HERE (not just wifi doesnt work, explain on how it didnt work so we can reproduce)

Any mods your running and kernel version

Broken:
    You Tell me
    Sorry for saying but why r people such idiot FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND DONT PISS OFF DEVELOPERS :banghead::sly:

Sent from my One V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2