General UK Pre Orders - Galaxy S23 Ultra

Search This thread

Paul_Deemer

Sep 21, 2017
Greenville, SC
hmm i ordered the 512gb in graphite on the 3rd and my earliest delivery date i could select was the 17th :( Order says preparing for despatch
That 17th date is totally Bogus. It just something the Samsung website throws out there. No basis in fact or reality. Here is an example. The past 3 phones I have pre-ordered from the Samsung website arrived 3-4 days before they were available in stores even though the date said the day the stores got them. I am in the U.S. and mine says the same thing. Feb 17th. But after logging on to the FedEx website it already shows that Fedex has been notified by the shipping manager and the expected delivery date is Monday Feb 13th. So don't pay any attention to Samsung's Guesstimate BS Estimates. Logon to the Carrier in your country if they have a website and look for any info there. That is going to be way more accurate than anything Sammy is telling you.

I've ordered the Phantom Black 12GB/512GB which currently says it's arriving tomorrow.

I'm trading in my Phantom Black 12GB/512GB S22U (Hong Kong region S9080, SnapDragon) and provided my IMEI, which has been accepted, for a £620 trade-in value leaving £629 to pay.

Little worried about 2 things:
1. The trade-in T's & C's specifically mention the trade-in to be EU specification and the selection is for an S908B, yet my IMEI was correctly identified and accepted. (I previously traded in a gold Taiwan region Note8 for a Note9 directly from Samsung UK and had no issues mind.)
2. Wondering how much of an upgrade S23U will actually be over a SnapDragon S22U (which I've only had for 10 months and had 0 issues with) - 1st world problems, I know!

Euphorbia

Jul 13, 2021
Still showing preparing for shipment (both case and phone) but case has a delivery date of tomorrow. Phone still says 14th but I believe it will be sooner (hoping tomorrow). Lavendar 512GB.

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
I talked with UK support, asked why I have delivery on the 13th, and if you order today, delivery is available for tomorrow !! They do not know anything, they say that what date is indicated in the order, we will bring it that day !! No comments!

Euphorbia

Jul 13, 2021
I talked with UK support, asked why I have delivery on the 13th, and if you order today, delivery is available for tomorrow !! They do not know anything, they say that what date is indicated in the order, we will bring it that day !! No comments!
How stupid if that's the case. I picked the 14th because it was the earliest option when I ordered on the night of Unpacked. There should be an ASAP option if they refuse to deliver mine earlier because I "picked" 14th.

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
I had a discount + discount with Trade-in of £300 and another 4.5% cashback. So I'll leave it as it is, I'm afraid that it will not be possible to enter the same IMEI for Trade-in if I cancel the order. Let's wait and hope.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine has arrived 😁☺️😁
    UK model
    Well my fresh order has just gone straight to preparing for dispatch --- Samsung need to sort themselves out as it's making a mockery of the pre-order system
    How can someone ordering a week later get their device a week before --- not really right
    Got the s23+ 512gb
    Used a referral code to get 10% off to bring it down to £944 and then some weird hack of adding a £34 USB flash drive brought the price down instead of up. Ended up coming to £850. Also went via topcashback and an extra £43 quid has tracked. All in all £807. Not bad!
    hmm i ordered the 512gb in graphite on the 3rd and my earliest delivery date i could select was the 17th :( Order says preparing for despatch
    That 17th date is totally Bogus. It just something the Samsung website throws out there. No basis in fact or reality. Here is an example. The past 3 phones I have pre-ordered from the Samsung website arrived 3-4 days before they were available in stores even though the date said the day the stores got them. I am in the U.S. and mine says the same thing. Feb 17th. But after logging on to the FedEx website it already shows that Fedex has been notified by the shipping manager and the expected delivery date is Monday Feb 13th. So don't pay any attention to Samsung's Guesstimate BS Estimates. Logon to the Carrier in your country if they have a website and look for any info there. That is going to be way more accurate than anything Sammy is telling you.
    Just got the last dpd tracking email! It can only be the phone now. Ordered on the 3rd