• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

UK Pre-Orders

Search This thread

vmlinuz1

Dec 16, 2009
Hong Kong
Quick update - I'm not dead yet!

They came back and clarified they wanted the invoice from Amazon, which is fine, and which, crucially, is addressed to the same UK address that I've tried to claim the headphones to. I've uploaded it, and the question is, are they going to say the invoice address is in the UK and matches, so I'm good, or the delivery address is overseas so no headphones for me?

PNCZ

Oct 30, 2020
I'm really confused as I've ordered the phone on the 15th and the phone arrived on 19th. Now the 14 day period ended on 29th, yet I wasn't able to submit the claim - I'm getting an error saying "Unfortunately, you haven't selected an eligible purchase date. For more information, check our Terms."
Does anyone know what to do?

edit/update: Got in touch with the customer support on phone and been told they are aware of the issue, advising me to choose the 14th Oct date when submitting the claim. It worked.

Last edited:

vmlinuz1

Dec 16, 2009
Hong Kong
Quick update - I'm not dead yet!

They came back and clarified they wanted the invoice from Amazon, which is fine, and which, crucially, is addressed to the same UK address that I've tried to claim the headphones to. I've uploaded it, and the question is, are they going to say the invoice address is in the UK and matches, so I'm good, or the delivery address is overseas so no headphones for me?

Claim validated, unexpectedly :D

I assume that, as above, the deciding factor was that the invoice address was my UK address, while the delivery address was my Hong Kong address.. I guess that those who've been rejected for being foreign have a non-UK invoice address.

thesebastian

Sep 25, 2012
Barcelona
Claim validated, unexpectedly :D

I assume that, as above, the deciding factor was that the invoice address was my UK address, while the delivery address was my Hong Kong address.. I guess that those who've been rejected for being foreign have a non-UK invoice address.
With invoice address you mean also the "Billing Address"? The one sometimes validated against the credit card holder name.

Sent from my Pixel 5

vmlinuz1

Dec 16, 2009
Hong Kong
With invoice address you mean also the "Billing Address"? The one sometimes validated against the credit card holder name.

They advised me to send the invoice from the Amazon order history, as opposed to the email receipt I'd originally sent. That invoice has three addresses on it - well, 4 if you include Amazon's "Sold by" address. In my case, both the invoice address at the top of the pdf and the billing address match the UK address the I used to claim the reward, and yes, this is the registered address for my UK Visa card. The delivery address is my Hong Kong address, which is why I didn't pay VAT...

LuMe96

Jan 7, 2007
From France :
Promotion validated by Google on the 22nd of October, shipping notification just came through this evening. Now waiting for DHL shipping details.

czm

Jan 13, 2010
From France :
Promotion validated by Google on the 22nd of October, shipping notification just came through this evening. Now waiting for DHL shipping details.

I'm in the UK - google told me to expect shipping info from DHL. I didn't get any communication from DHL - but the headphones just arrived the following day.

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey all,

Just by way of an update, I had "pre-ordered" my Pixel 5 through Three on Wednesday 14th December and it arrived a day later. I submitted my claim for the Bose Headpones on Wednesday 28th October and it was validated on the same day. I had to wait a little over a month to Monday 30th November to get confirmation that my headphones had shipped and they have just arrived this morning.

Hope that helps other people in terms of forecasting when they might get theirs if they still haven't got them yet.

Regards,

Ravi

Claus1221

Apr 29, 2009
Regensburg
Is there anybody here who pre-ordered her/his Pixel 5 around the 5th of October? Have you already gotten your Bose headphones? I'm kind of annoyed by how long the whole process takes. If they handle the applications in the order they come in, they would never be able to send out even a single Bose for pre-ordering a Pixel 4 5G within the 60 days they promised.

vmlinuz1

Dec 16, 2009
Hong Kong
I've just pinged them - it's been a lot longer than 60 days since my claim was validated, but there's no sign of the headphones...

For the record, pre-ordered on October 2nd, validated on October 30th, Track My Claim shows last updated on November 10th.

kinny314

Oct 17, 2020
Glasgow
I've just pinged them - it's been a lot longer than 60 days since my claim was validated, but there's no sign of the headphones...

For the record, pre-ordered on October 2nd, validated on October 30th, Track My Claim shows last updated on November 10th.

pixel-offers is a total sh1t show - I was confirmed on Nov 3rd, its now 75 days and still no headphones, every time I email them its "sorry for the delay, check email for tracking" bullsh1t! contacted google direct (not interested)

vmlinuz1

Dec 16, 2009
Hong Kong
I should have updated this earlier - the response to my ping went into my gmail spam folder, but once I found it there were asking me to resend the IMEI from the About screen and from the box. I did that, got a response about a week later saying they were shipping, and they were delivered the next day. Took too long, but job done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update, only after threatening pixel-offers with legal action, I received an email and sms the very next day saying my free gift has now been dispatched (85 days) never again!!!