• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question UK Pre orders

Search This thread

craftycarper1

Feb 1, 2011
Northampton
What have you gone for? Contract? Direct purchase from Samsung?

Been looking for a few days for a decent contract offer and ended up ordering from CPW, S21 Ultra 256gb £43/month 100gb data with the usual buds pro and smart tag offer, S10 trade in to cover upfront payment (most of it)

Any upgrade offers from Voda were garbage in comparison to the new contract deal so will be doing the PAC shuffle in a couple of months to get my years old Voda number on to my new Voda contract.

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
Samsung UK Direct and they force you to pick a delivery slot via DPD on the 29th Jan. Interestingly though Three UK show delivery as 26th Jan and indicators from people in the US are that people have tracking info already and are expecting delivery 26/27th Jan. Will be super miffed if Samsung Direct ship after Three UK!

craftycarper1

Feb 1, 2011
Northampton
I noticed on my order it says delivery BY 29th Jan, confirmation email states "current expected delivery date 29th", and follow up email states "Once stock has arrived at warehouse, orders will be dispatched asap"

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
I noticed on my order it says delivery BY 29th Jan, confirmation email states "current expected delivery date 29th", and follow up email states "Once stock has arrived at warehouse, orders will be dispatched asap"
Yeah it says BY the 29th on Samsung, but then proceeds to make you chose the 29th as your actual delivery date with DPD. So even if it is available on the 26th, my delivery slot is the 29th.... maybe I'm missing something!

CorvusFox

Mar 9, 2020
Ordered directly from Samsung as soon as the upgrade link became available, and it's saying 4 to 5 weeks because I chose the brown one rather than black or white. I'm guessing it'll still ship for the 29th however. At least, I hope so

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
Well... My order just changed to dispatched. S21 ultra silver. From Samsung UK.

Anyone else? Be so nice if it came tomorrow. I have another one, s21 standard, for the gf that states its preparing to dispatch. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: orbital247

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
Well... My order just changed to dispatched. S21 ultra silver. From Samsung UK.

Anyone else? Be so nice if it came tomorrow. I have another one, s21 standard, for the gf that states its preparing to dispatch. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Wow that would be amazing, no change for mine this morning, same S21 Ultra Silver Samsung UK. When you ordered did it make you pick the 29th on the delivery section (DPD slot)?.

tim2london

Mar 12, 2013
amazon - and wont ship till 30th...those buying from samsung direct might get a few days earlier - the lucky ones - but with everything going on atm in the world - who knows

jayjay2244

Jan 1, 2012
Ordered my 256gb Ultra with Three during lunch. Staying with unlimited data ect for £79 a month (first 6 half price) Contract wasn't up for renewal till April but they only charged £90 for the early cancellation so see that as a result. Currently a £170 extra trade in deal right now too so, selling the buds on top not bad to say the least.

Read people are having Klarna/finance declined so saves that hassle of going through Samsung direct.

They told me it would arrive by Tuesday at the latest.

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Ordered my 256gb Ultra with Three during lunch. Staying with unlimited data ect for £79 a month (first 6 half price) Contract wasn't up for renewal till April but they only charged £90 for the early cancellation so see that as a result. Currently a £170 extra trade in deal right now too so, selling the buds on top not bad to say the least.

Read people are having Klarna/finance declined so saves that hassle of going through Samsung direct.

They told me it would arrive by Tuesday at the latest.
This Tuesday coming?? That would be sweet

Frostfree

Apr 8, 2008
Ordered mine from Samsung for delivery on the 29th. The status is on 'Preparing Dispatch'. Samsung have always been reliable in the past.

FF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Managed to get home in time and the DPD guy pulled up.
    All present and correct! Can’t wait to unbox. I’m not a lover of huge phones really, but with the camera tech not being quite so good on the smaller models, I decided to give this a go!
    Got my dispatch!
    It says Monday but fingers crossed for tomorrow
    Arrived just there with all the goodies
    DPD just came the parcel just had the case inside no phone or buds even though I selected a delivery date for them?
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered the phone on the 14th, chose today for the delivery of the buds, but nothing has shipped and the phone still shows as "customising" on Samsung's site. I'm getting fed up ordering direct from Samsung, everyone else gets it first.
    How the hell you end up with £900 amazon vouchers?:D