• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question UK Pre orders

Search This thread

jbpf77

May 30, 2010
Pre-ordered from Vodafone and mine is out for delivery this morning. I went for the 256gb, £56 per month with S10+ traded in, unlimited "fastest" data and Spotify, which is £1 less than I was paying for the Upgrade Programme and a Sim Only deal so I'm quite happy with that.

Tbh I was considering cancelling my order after seeing the Exynos test results (I did that last year with my S20U preorder) so them sending it out early has probably saved them a sale!

Aneres11

Jun 9, 2019
Only ordered my S21 Ultra yesterday via Samsung.
Did it via a ‘perks at work’ page which gave me 15% off the total cost which was pretty sweet.
It isn’t delivering until Sunday which is good for me. Guessing the blasted through their Friday / Saturday delivery allocation slots!

Frostfree

Apr 8, 2008
I don't think Samsung should be criticised for sticking to their original delivery date. Some folk would always be lucky with early deliveries :)

Genuinely happy for you, but boy does this p*** me off. @jbpf77 ordered from Vodafone and it is also being delivered today. I ordered straight when presales opened at Samsung UK, and I get naff all, I have to wait till Friday by the look of it. It's a joke.

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
I don't think Samsung should be criticised for sticking to their original delivery date. Some folk would always be lucky with early deliveries :)

Yeah they haven't gone back on there delivery commitment (yet, although recent form with the Fold2), that's not the issue.

But the very British side of me is kicking in, I've made the effort to get up early to get to the front of the queue of the chocolate factory's own store, I've been patiently waiting for my new special edition chocolate bar and someone walks past the queue scoffing on theirs that they got from the corner shop down the road..... I'm like WTF, why did they get theirs before me, how is that brand loyalty ?

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Arrived just there with all the goodies

Attachments

• 20210126_112756.jpg
    20210126_112756.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

tim2london

Mar 12, 2013
i agree with people - samsung needs to get their ***** together - for so long they have treated these phone releases like some freaking lottery - why cant they do it like everyone else??? if you launch a phone on Jan 29th then LAUNCH it on 29th and send it on 29th - not a week before for some and 2 months later for others

Is just cruel and demeaning to everyone who worked hard to save money to get a new phone and they're then treated like cattles in a ranch - humiliating each other over who's got it first

Stop this and send the phone on the day it launches - like every others do OR make sure everyone who preordered gets theirs early

Reactions: jcurran.jc

jcurran.jc

May 1, 2012
i agree with people - samsung needs to get their ***** together - for so long they have treated these phone releases like some freaking lottery - why cant they do it like everyone else??? if you launch a phone on Jan 29th then LAUNCH it on 29th and send it on 29th - not a week before for some and 2 months later for others

Is just cruel and demeaning to everyone who worked hard to save money to get a new phone and they're then treated like cattles in a ranch - humiliating each other over who's got it first

Stop this and send the phone on the day it launches - like every others do OR make sure everyone who preordered gets theirs early

I agree

I just complained to the facebook Samsung page, got a response too

orbital247

Feb 22, 2009
I agree

I just complained to the facebook Samsung page, got a response too

I'm assuming it's the standard 'DM us your order details and we'll look into it' response for starters? Be good to hear what they have to say when you get into it.

I've tweeted SamsungUK also so will see if I get a response (there is no way to contact them otherwise within the ordering website). I know this all sounds a little petty to some people but there is a matter of principle here.

Batfink33

Apr 8, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm assuming it's the standard 'DM us your order details and we'll look into it' response for starters? Be good to hear what they have to say when you get into it.

I've tweeted SamsungUK also so will see if I get a response (there is no way to contact them otherwise within the ordering website). I know this all sounds a little petty to some people but there is a matter of principle here.
I did a chat through their webchat on the website and they told me to phone them 😏

jcurran.jc

May 1, 2012

Basically said no network should be sending out phones before Friday and it will be fed to the relevant department 😒

mr.vladis

Aug 10, 2007
I've ordered Ultra 256GB from Samsung with O2 contract.
£179 +60pm with Unlimited Data.

Carphone has the best deal for Vodafone. Just £79 and 51pm with 100GB data. If only I would have Vodafone reception at home...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Managed to get home in time and the DPD guy pulled up.
    All present and correct! Can’t wait to unbox. I’m not a lover of huge phones really, but with the camera tech not being quite so good on the smaller models, I decided to give this a go!
    Got my dispatch!
    It says Monday but fingers crossed for tomorrow
    Arrived just there with all the goodies
    DPD just came the parcel just had the case inside no phone or buds even though I selected a delivery date for them?
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered the phone on the 14th, chose today for the delivery of the buds, but nothing has shipped and the phone still shows as "customising" on Samsung's site. I'm getting fed up ordering direct from Samsung, everyone else gets it first.
    How the hell you end up with £900 amazon vouchers?:D