• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question UK Pre orders

Search This thread

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Got another update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-234541_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-234541_Software update.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 80

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Is anyone having trouble setting up revolut with the s21 I can't get in, it's saying invalid number and code and it's the same number I've always had

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-101049_Revolut.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-101049_Revolut.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 23

tani786

Dec 21, 2012
Nottingham
Ordered mine on reveal day in the uk. phantom navy and still customizing 2-4 weeks. Yet buds and cases are shipping by 28th. 29th was the only date pickable at time of purchase (dpd). Big jump from Note 8 so very pleased with waiting for when it finally arrives.

Quick ? Single sim or dual sim for UK???

mattybuk1

May 19, 2014
Ordered mine on reveal day in the uk. phantom navy and still customizing 2-4 weeks. Yet buds and cases are shipping by 28th. 29th was the only date pickable at time of purchase (dpd). Big jump from Note 8 so very pleased with waiting for when it finally arrives.

Quick ? Single sim or dual sim for UK???
I am in the same boat with the navy! I am praying it comes all together as one! 👏

Reactions: Tmel14 and tani786

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Same here with the navy! Had my heart set on it but hadn't got round to pre-ordering and then went OOS but thankfully was restocked his morning so I have now pre-ordered. Have you found any nice cases to compliment the navy?

tani786

Dec 21, 2012
Nottingham
Navy colour ordered between 14-18 will be delivered 29. Ordered after 18 and will take around a month for delivery (earliest around feb 12 onwards) as per samsung representative telephone call this evening and apparently navy and titanium sold out. Leather case and wireless charger sold out also.

CorvusFox

Mar 9, 2020
Navy colour ordered between 14-18 will be delivered 29. Ordered after 18 and will take around a month for delivery (earliest around feb 12 onwards) as per samsung representative telephone call this evening and apparently navy and titanium sold out. Leather case and wireless charger sold out also.
Fingers crossed it's the same for the brown one I ordered on the 14th, still says customising on Samsung's system.

mattybuk1

May 19, 2014
This is giving me hope for a day one delivery

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
My other one is out for delivery too from Samsung.

The three UK one came on the 26th. Overheating madness. Cpu hovers at around 65c wuth camera app open. Even just using the amazon app it gets hot! Ffs

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014

Pre-ordered navy yesterday and showing as 2-4 weeks for me at the moment. You found any nice cases to compliment the navy?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Managed to get home in time and the DPD guy pulled up.
    All present and correct! Can’t wait to unbox. I’m not a lover of huge phones really, but with the camera tech not being quite so good on the smaller models, I decided to give this a go!
    Got my dispatch!
    It says Monday but fingers crossed for tomorrow
    Arrived just there with all the goodies
    DPD just came the parcel just had the case inside no phone or buds even though I selected a delivery date for them?
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered the phone on the 14th, chose today for the delivery of the buds, but nothing has shipped and the phone still shows as "customising" on Samsung's site. I'm getting fed up ordering direct from Samsung, everyone else gets it first.
    How the hell you end up with £900 amazon vouchers?:D