UK Samsung Preorder - incl upgrade program

Search This thread

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
Has anyone returned there phones before with Samsung?

I've purchased mine on the upgrade system and got my delivered around end of March. I've read the terms of condition on returning

'You may cancel the contract and return your products for any reason within 28 days of the day you receive the product(s).'

I'm not too sure if it means unopened boxes or does it also include used a bit phone as well? The battery life is unforutantely not good enough or I would have kept the phone for another and upgraded to S21 using the upgrade system.

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
I dunno mate but I'm seriously considering sending my S20 Ultra back to Vodafone and canceling the contract. The battery life is terrible and the phone overheats. I'm not impressed for over £1,000!

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
I dunno mate but I'm seriously considering sending my S20 Ultra back to Vodafone and canceling the contract. The battery life is terrible and the phone overheats. I'm not impressed for over £1,000!

Its odd as I'm getting very decent battery life (yes 120hz) and no overheating with 3hr stints of PubG........:good:

Last edited:

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster

Its odd as I'm getting very decent battery life (yes 120hz) and no overheating with 3hr stints of PubG........:good:

Yest same here, I've not had it overheat yet and my battery has got better over time. In all honesty I don't think they're any other better phones out there, plus I'm only a decent contract so I'm happy.

Reactions: Duncan1982

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just remember, it’s only a phone...

Ridiculous. It’s as important as water :D - we need it to survive.
    On a side note any initial impressions on the Ultra so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First test of camera, handheld, unfortunately weather is rubbish at the moment, but in some ways that’s a better test.
    See my tweet below, I did tweet some more pics and am about to tweet some more in 5 mins approx.

https://twitter.com/gavinsgadgets/status/1237335621053624321?s=21

I copied my texts from my iPhone 11 Pro , documents, video, and photos to my Ultra. That took about an hour and worked well. Also dropped in my Samsung 512gb micro sd card. Paired my Active Watch 2 to the phone. Paired my AirPods, Beats Studio3 and Buds+. Also my Fiio BTR5. Bluetooth audio is wat better quality than the iPhone, even with AirPods but you lose the iOS features.

Battery seems to drain fast at the moment on 120hz, but it’s far too early to tell. I installed 25 games and 130 apps, so everything is trying to run in the background currently. I also have 100gb of music on the card, 30gb of photos and videos.

I like the screen a lot. Will keep it for sure. I do feel iOS is a more polished joined up experience but there are aspects of the Ultra and android that I just prefer too.
    Just to inform those of you who purchased your S20 Ultra through Vodafone. The device is SIM unlocked - I'm comfortably rocking my Vodafone SIM in slot 1 for the Unlimited data and a EE SIM in slot 2 for the 5G.
    Dispatched!! Delivery tomorrow! :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

i applied for Samsung buds (the free ones you get with preorder) through the Samsung members app... is there any way of tracking if its been successful ?

I cant claim because i ordered March 14th....offer ended March 8th :(
    Order confirmed guys! Hopefully a despatch today for delivery tomorrow! [emoji869][emoji869]

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app