Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Goregr

Oct 24, 2010
i'm happy for you , have you some bugs on lollipop
me i have some with duble tap to wake up

Yes double tap problem is common.
I don't like the speaker sound in lolipop.
Its awfull !!!
It needs bass.
I think we can fix it with mobile uncle.
Someone who knows can tell as how to fix the sound from speaker.

jcvr

Aug 20, 2008
Hello, great work on ROM Lollipop Root + CTR recovery

Only one problem I cannot connect phone to my pc, even if i go to settings->storage->usb computer connection nothing happens.

Diferent cables, diferent computers.

And in recovery i can mount perfect.

Any help?!?!?

Thanks

timbernot

Sep 20, 2013
N/W UK
Tapped Build number 7 times even tho USB debugging is already open? Can't remember if I did this but I usually do even if already in settings...on other ROMs have had to do the same...turn off/on/off etc too sometimes..

Anyway custom ROMs been great so far,seen a improvement on battery since first install...3g is great ,cameras fine too..test a few more days ;)

Last edited:

mi.ku

Aug 8, 2010
Unroot

Hello, is there any simple way how to unroot my phone?
I have original 4.4 rooted by iRoot. I need to send back the phone for reclamation..
Thanks..

timbernot

Sep 20, 2013
N/W UK
Hello, is there any simple way how to unroot my phone?
I have original 4.4 rooted by iRoot. I need to send back the phone for reclamation..
Thanks..
It's already been mentioned in this thread what you require,easiest way...considering you rooted the device would be to flash the kk from needrom,or just flash the lp that came from ulefone itself,much simpler!
Maybe try unroot procedures already mentioned too.
Its all in these pages

Mass13

Jul 2, 2007
GPS

Hi there,

On Lollipop, whenever driving faster than 115km/h I loose GPS lock, in all GPS application, iCoyote, Waze etc.

Anybody has a solution? (except driving slower :D )

akira712

Feb 17, 2009
Calgary
Anyone using android wear with the be pro? If my watch disconnects I have to factory reset the watch to get it to pair again. It super annoying, anyone have any ideas...?

kiandean

May 19, 2015
Can i use the rom for ulefone be pro to a rebranded phone(Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE)?

Last edited:

carlshark

Jul 9, 2012
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hi, you have to be sure that all hardware is the same. Flash at your own risk, if preloader is different, you brick the device without any possibility to unbrick (only possible with jtag external accessory)

Someone from https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436141406686326/ already tried the ROMs from http://www.needrom.com/category/ulefone/be-pro/ with success. They were able to use both KK and LP official Be Pro ROMs. The partition table is the same too.

Reactions: kiandean

brabagul

May 24, 2015
Anyone tried to port p6000 ROMS?

Hey guys, i too have an intense 64 LTE, its OEM is ulefone be pro. im from PH.
i tried porting ROMs from elephone p6000. all of them booted but my problem is home key is not working.
i tried replacing generic.kl but it made the whole button disabled including vol keys and power button.
can someone help me? TY

Reactions: Dnxss

T3rry1

Aug 21, 2010
i installed the needrom and have a problem with the SD cards now, when i go to the camera it says please insert sd card, it keeps unmounting, it will be ok for a few minutes after a reboot and then it will give this message, the camera is critical for me, any solution?

if there's no fix for this, can someone provide files and tell me how to flash back to stock? Ulefone just released lollipop update so i would be ok going back to stock rooted if the camera works properly

Last edited:

timbernot

Sep 20, 2013
N/W UK
I`m on the custom LP with CTR and root - just received an OTA notification for 29/5/15 and proceeded to try to update. It downloaded update but then failed to install with a notice of ` your system is damaged` - Ok,i accept this but if anyone on normal be pro LP rom gets the update ? Is there any improvements to make me reload the original LP and run the OTA ?
Thank you -
I will probably just reload original and update then bung in CTR after if better when i get more time

EDIT***
Just flashed back to `factory LP` from `custom rom` at needrom so to update `factory LP`-I have it downloaded - Just waiting for fone to charge to install now.
Invalid IMEI now too - so will update LP when charged - then install ctr3.3 -then root - then see if i can restore my back-up NVRAM/IMEI i did earlier in ctr custom rom back up- oooh wish i never installed the custom rom now -UGH !
OK,the `NVRAM/IMEI back-up` in` CTR3.3` i made in `custom rom` from needrom worked in the Factory LP after the first OTA update (29/5/15)- Pheeeeew !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    All recoveries for Ulephone Be Pro:
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    Hi CArliv,
    TWRP doesn't work properly.
    Backup is not allowed because it didn't find any partition di backup.
    Mount/unmount partitions is not possible.
    A lot of errors in log.

Philz is OK like CWM and CTR

Thanks

Giving the fact that I don't have the phone, I think I did enough for you guys. If one doesn't work use the other. I can't fix everything without the device. As you should now, no other devs here on xda will work for a device they don't have.
    Could you please post a copy of lk.bin (read back in spflash)...
    Sure:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Wlk4vZq-suRXZEN1gyRzR6eTQ/view?usp=sharing

I want to thank you Carliv that gave me two recoveries to test, CWM and CTR Touch.
    All two seems to work flawless. The CTR touch is full functional with touch screen and/or volume rocker + power (as you prefer).
    I have only to test them deeply, expecially for restore backup created with them.

Stay tuned and another BIG THANKS to Carliv work!
    Max
    Can Anyone confirm mtk droid tools is optimized for this 64 bit chip??
    And what is actually working? Re recovery? Anyone successfully flashed their own back up thru recovery??..and successfully flashed ROM thru flashtools ??
    TIA ;)
    Mtk droid doesn't work properly with cpu mt6732 and mt6752. Didn't work backup, backup of imei and recovery made. Only cwm or ctr recoveries were able to backup ad restore correctly..
    Maybe i just need to bed my battery in.

Has anyone successfully flashed via SPFlashTool? I'm getting these errors in the logs:

02/12/15 16:30:01.566 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(9600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12372). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    02/12/15 16:30:01.576 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(57600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12373). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    02/12/15 16:30:01.586 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(9600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12374). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    I have success with firmware update (the one found in needrom site) at dirst attempt, but i use last flashtool 5.1452:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!nBMzmYhJ!zBlFBW2qlAlHvZlz80OU2MLgeWxV-OgehqQ_PiMLRW4

Deselect preloader and flash in download mode.