Ulefone Be Pro (MT6732) 5,5 inches hd 2gb/16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vegetto109

Feb 27, 2008
New York
Hey guys.. I cant for the life of me find a good protective case for the be pro.. Only the wallet style with the round hole in the middle!!!
can anyone help?

TheYoungLord

May 18, 2015
For anyone whose headphones never sit in this phone properly, I ended up getting frustrated enough to run a 7mm or 8mm drill bit around the top of the headphone jack by hand. Took approx 0.5mm or so off at the deepest point which is now allowing my headphones to stay in without a problem.

2 things to note. I did this upside down to avoid any shavings falling into the jack and getting stuck. I also cleaned the drill bit first.

mi.ku

Aug 8, 2010
For anyone whose headphones never sit in this phone properly, I ended up getting frustrated enough to run a 7mm or 8mm drill bit around the top of the headphone jack by hand. Took approx 0.5mm or so off at the deepest point which is now allowing my headphones to stay in without a problem.

2 things to note. I did this upside down to avoid any shavings falling into the jack and getting stuck. I also cleaned the drill bit first.

Thanks for the tip!
As I did not succeed with claim to Ulefone (I asked Ulefone to send new well working connector for free) I will do the same tuning with my phone..

nardonardi

Aug 21, 2014
Hello, sorry for the question, but a few days ago I found myself with the ADSL connection at home out of order I wanted to use the tethering with our Ulefone upgraded to Lollipop but although the WIFI worked perfectly could not connect to the network, I know how to give news about? thanks

williamthardy

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys.. I cant for the life of me find a good protective case for the be pro.. Only the wallet style with the round hole in the middle!!!
can anyone help?

I looked for months and found one:
"Ulefone Be Pro L55 Case Ultra-thin Clamshell Phone Holster Genuine Leather Magnetic Button Minimalist Protective Cover Case" for $11.04 at Aliexpress-the "brand name" is Denlia. It's actually pretty nice.

Pondis

Apr 5, 2011
I bought my Ulefone Be Pro recently and had trouble installing the Lollipop update, but its installed and works ok but there is a lot of bloat and stuff I want to take out.

I had a look at the ROMS on NeedRom but they dont give much detail. Is there one that is closest to a plain stock ROM? I had a Google Play Edition ROM on my old phone which had basically nothing and I want something similar for this one.

Also I am having trouble with Bluetooth playback. It works fine for a while, like 10 - 15 minutes, then gets really distorted. I have tried different settings and media players but they all do the same. Is this just a ROM issue?

Thanks

Last edited:

timbernot

Sep 20, 2013
N/W UK
New OTA update for 27/6/15 just arrived in LP and this would be the 2nd OTA and got the obvious `system is damaged` on screen...

If you have ctr3.3a installed and rooted - back up nvram - in carlivs and save to sd1 and store on pc too

So some good news follows....

Using flashtool v 5.1504

start flashtools as administrator (right clicking)- Then click scatter - go to factory version LP and tool from earlier -> flashing tool and software - > software - choose the scatter there--

First try dload option - if doesnt work -- firmware upgrade -- (try dload option first without preloader ticked)

Press download - connect phone without battery - then insert battery - Bingo !

two OTA updates to do from here when wifi`s been connected ..........

My IMEI numbers remained after the above process so i have no need to restore NVRAM :) nice !

Yes just flashed ctr recovery and rooted with the same files in the previous posts - all OK and good so far -testing some :)

Nice and clean :)

gabberthomson

Feb 18, 2011
Hi, I just bought a Ulefone Be Pro and I have this issue: haven't been able to add the microphone button to the keyboard (from preferences I can't enable Voice Input Key, always grey).
I installed google keyboard from play, the mic button appears, but it doesn't work (clickin on it has no effect)

Any ideas?

Lostgeek

Jul 10, 2015
I bought my Ulefone Be Pro recently and had trouble installing the Lollipop update, but its installed and works ok but there is a lot of bloat and stuff I want to take out.

I had a look at the ROMS on NeedRom but they dont give much detail. Is there one that is closest to a plain stock ROM? I had a Google Play Edition ROM on my old phone which had basically nothing and I want something similar for this one.

Also I am having trouble with Bluetooth playback. It works fine for a while, like 10 - 15 minutes, then gets really distorted. I have tried different settings and media players but they all do the same. Is this just a ROM issue?

Thanks

What bloatstuff? The original release from uleFone only contains an app which is a link to the uleFone website. The rest is stock android as far as I know.
I thought the BT problem is a known problem, but you can report it on the bugreporter: ulefans dot com/bugreporter

mantarkus

Oct 15, 2014
San Francisco, Ca.
Hey guys. So after all these months since the phone's release, what are your thoughts? would you buy it again? would you avoid it? is it worth all your troubles? I'm asking this because I'm thinking on buying this phone since Gearbest has it for $125.99 right now and it seems like a good price... or maybe not, so that's why I would like your opinion.
Thanks for any help.
David C.

Last edited:

horadrim4o

Aug 14, 2015
Hey guys. So after all these months since the phone's release, what are your thoughts? would you buy it again? would you avoid it? is it worth all your troubles? I'm asking this because I'm looking to buy this phone since Gearbest has it for $125.99. Thanks for any help.
David C.

Nope! ulefone can't support it. I will not recommend ANY ulefone product. Their software is complete crap. They lie about everything. And if you are fine with all the software issues there is a bit of a problem with the Be Pro power button. It fails. You should be prepared to buy new and replace it.

Reactions: mantarkus

Ryonan

Oct 27, 2013
Bacolod City
How to root this phone?

I have Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE (which is Ulefone be Pro REBRANDED) from Philippines. How can i root this? Are the roms for this phone will work if i use it on intense 64 LTE? I haven't rooted my phone and i really want to root it. please i need help. thanks:fingers-crossed:

leosz

Aug 19, 2015
app installing problem

hello to all!
not able to install the app called scruff from play store or apk file. error code 504.
please try to install it on your phone and just reply here if you have the same error!!!!
it wont take much time from you but it would be very helpful by solving this issue!

thank you

dire12wolf

Aug 19, 2015
Constanta
Xiaomi Mi 10
Xiaomi Mi 11
Any feedback from 20150805 update?

I just upgraded yesterday to 20150805, everything is working fine, I rooted the phone and installed CTR recovery, every app is working, no problem with battery, gps , camera etc.. Bluetooth I used for transfer only with no problem(I don't have some headphones to test if now Bluetooth playback problems are resolved ). Antutu score now is 34499 opposed to 31057.

Reactions: horadrim4o
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    All recoveries for Ulephone Be Pro:
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    Hi CArliv,
    TWRP doesn't work properly.
    Backup is not allowed because it didn't find any partition di backup.
    Mount/unmount partitions is not possible.
    A lot of errors in log.

Philz is OK like CWM and CTR

Thanks

Giving the fact that I don't have the phone, I think I did enough for you guys. If one doesn't work use the other. I can't fix everything without the device. As you should now, no other devs here on xda will work for a device they don't have.
    Could you please post a copy of lk.bin (read back in spflash)...
    Sure:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Wlk4vZq-suRXZEN1gyRzR6eTQ/view?usp=sharing

I want to thank you Carliv that gave me two recoveries to test, CWM and CTR Touch.
    All two seems to work flawless. The CTR touch is full functional with touch screen and/or volume rocker + power (as you prefer).
    I have only to test them deeply, expecially for restore backup created with them.

Stay tuned and another BIG THANKS to Carliv work!
    Max
    Can Anyone confirm mtk droid tools is optimized for this 64 bit chip??
    And what is actually working? Re recovery? Anyone successfully flashed their own back up thru recovery??..and successfully flashed ROM thru flashtools ??
    TIA ;)
    Mtk droid doesn't work properly with cpu mt6732 and mt6752. Didn't work backup, backup of imei and recovery made. Only cwm or ctr recoveries were able to backup ad restore correctly..
    Maybe i just need to bed my battery in.

Has anyone successfully flashed via SPFlashTool? I'm getting these errors in the logs:

02/12/15 16:30:01.566 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(9600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12372). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    02/12/15 16:30:01.576 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(57600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12373). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    02/12/15 16:30:01.586 BROM_DLL[4488][5224]: BRom_AutoBoot::BRom_StartCmd(1): m_ext_clock(EXT_26M), m_baud_rate(9600), SEND(0xA0)->RECV(0xA0), fail_retry(12374). (FlashToolLib/sv5/common/interface/src/brom_autoboot.cpp:265)
    I have success with firmware update (the one found in needrom site) at dirst attempt, but i use last flashtool 5.1452:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!nBMzmYhJ!zBlFBW2qlAlHvZlz80OU2MLgeWxV-OgehqQ_PiMLRW4

Deselect preloader and flash in download mode.