• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Ulefone Power Armor 13 Root

Search This thread

jhox

Aug 25, 2015
I want to root my phone and remove any bloatware. Can I do this with a stock A11 or custom Rom and still have the cameras and infrared range finder work properly? Does anyone know of any ROMs built specifically for the Power Armor 13?

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
Use the "temporary ROOT" method, will say put a matching SU-binary into phone's /data/local/tmp directory and then by means of ADB
make use of it:

Code:
adb devices
adb push <FULL-PATH-OF-SU-BINARY-ON-PC> /data/local/tmp
adb shell "chmod 0677 /data/local/tmp/su"
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/su -c '<COMMAND-WHAT-REQUIRES-SUPERUSER-RIGHTS-HERE>'"

jhox

Aug 25, 2015
Use the "temporary ROOT" method, will say put a matching SU-binary into phone's /data/local/tmp directory and then by means of ADB
make use of it:

Code:
adb devices
adb shell "/data/local/tmp/su -c '<COMMAND-WHAT-REQUIRES-SUPERUSER-RIGHTS-HERE>'"
Thank you. I didn't know there was such a thing as a temp root. Do you have any advise on getting a ompatible rom for my hardware?

denis9rafael

Feb 14, 2020
make use of it:

Code:
adb devices
Hi,
Can you please give me a hand with the method you mentioned?

1. the SU binary should be the supersu binary as zip file or the folder from the zip file?
2. could you please give me an example of how this string would look like if the file was for example in partition C?

I tried patching the boot image with Magisk and using ADB to install it but the phone is stuck on the start screen :(.

Thanks in advance!

denis9rafael

Feb 14, 2020
Use the MauiMETA aka ModemMETA 10.2124.0
The software can restore your IMEIs but you need know How use that.
Because I messed up the first time I did it and had to format all with SP FlashTool, I had to restore the IMEI. I will post instructions on that too.

If you root with Magisk the boot image, it will put it in a reboot loop. I found on another forum a file that you have to flash first via adb.

It took me a week and reinstalling the software 5 times before I managed to find all I needed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Now it takes 10 minutes max to set it up.

Top Liked Posts